Chapter 9

"It's my allergies! Leave me alone!" Taehyung whined.

"I wouldn't be covered in this gunk if it wasn't for you." Jungkook glared.

It's been a few minutes since they defeated the monster. Currently, the mission is to find a river or any body of water to wash this goo off of you. Most of it had dried by now and you just know that you smell awful. You also know that the other guys and even the poor horses were all annoyed as well.

"It's not my fault the weather is changing." Taehyung shot back.

And this argument has been going on since the monster was defeated. You're so tired... "Shut up back there! If you two don't shut up right now..." Namjoon yelled and even you could tell there was a threat hidden underneath his words. Thankfully, it managed to keep them quiet and you could now relish in the silence.

The horses continued on, Hoseok at the front leading the way to hopefully some lake or something soon. Suddenly, Hoseok stopped his horse which made everyone stop as well. Hoseok then slipped down from his horse and unsheathed his sword quietly. Oh no. Don't tell me there's another monster. Your thought came true!

A creature, similar to the night before, jumped out of the tree! Hoseok grunted as he rolled away, the creature striking the earth. His horse ran from the danger as Jungkook and Namjoon jumped from their own horses. Then you heard it before you saw it. A weird growl came from your side and all of a sudden you felt the wind get knocked out of you.

You hit the ground hard, your breath getting winded as you blinked hazily. Now that hurts. You thought as suddenly Namjoon blocked the creature from getting close to you. "Are you okay?!"

"No?" You said unsure as you tried to stand up. Everything was now blurry. You think you may have hit your head somewhere.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted as he blocked one of the creature's teeth again.

Taehyung sprung up from where he landed. "That definitely hurt." He said but still rushed over to where you were. "It looks like you're bleeding. Come!" He easily picked you up and took you away from the fight.

Taehyung set you down on the grass as the other three continued to fight. Taehyung then ripped off a piece of his shirt and started to tie it around your head. "This will do for now. Stay here, okay? I think Hoseok's horse had medicine in the bag. Don't die!" He flashed a boxy smile and ran off to where Hoseok's horse had disappeared last. You really wanted to say a sassy remark to him but your head was pounding. You're not sure how long it has been but at last the three remaining characters were done and found you sitting by yourself. You scrunched up your nose once the smell of the goo from the sand monster and the creature's blood were mixed in.

Hoseok looked around for the missing person. "Where did Taehyung go?"

"He said he thought you had medicine on your horse." You replied and flinched when you felt Jungkook touch your head.

"You're bleeding!" He exclaimed. "Where's your horse Hoseok?! I'll go get it faster than he can!"

Hoseok let out a sigh. "It's actually on Namjoon's horse." Then he looked over to the Red King.

"Was it really?"

"I swear I have to do everything around here." Hoseok sighed but still whistled out loud. Some hooves hit the ground and finally Namjoon's horse appeared. Hoseok went over to the saddle and opened up a bag. He fished out a small spray bottle and kneeled down beside you. "You can punch Jungkook if this really hurts." He smiled brightly and Jungkook looked ready to accept your punch.

Gently, Hoseok took off the handmade bandage around your head and sprayed. It did hurt. You flinched and accidentally whacked your foot against Jungkook's calf. He didn't look fazed by it. "And there we go all better!"

You blinked, realizing that your head didn't hurt as much anymore. That was it? Judging by how your blood seeped through the once white shirt, you would have guessed that you would need stitches or something. "Well thanks." You were amazed at the things in Wonderland. With the help of Hoseok, you stood up.

"You're riding with me from now on!" Jungkook, like an excited dog, wrapped his arms around you. "I can't trust that Mad Hatter."

"Which direction did Taehyung go?" Namjoon asked and you pointed in the direction he went. 

A pair of footsteps were heard and then the Mad Hatter himself appeared along with Hoseok's horse. "Sorry Y/N, looks like you can't save Wonderland and you're probably going to die now because I couldn't find any medicine!"

"Taehyung." Hoseok began, his voice filled with disappointment. "It was on Namjoon's horse."

You simply glared at Taehyung who nervously laughed. "Aha, did I tell you that I love you, Y/N?"

"Lies!" Jungkook growled out. Oh great. There they argue again but at least it made Jungkook let go of you.

Namjoon and Hoseok sighed together at the same time. "Okay," Namjoon began. "We still need to find some lake or something. We smell terrible and you know the White King won't allow us in his castle."

Hoseok nodded. "I think I dropped the map back there. Wait here for a moment." He then went back to the fight scene as you sighed.

Namjoon awkwardly laughed. "I'm sure there's a river or lake close by, Y/N! Don't worry you'll only have to deal with these two for another day or so."

"Another day?" You can't even keep track of how many days have passed. All you know is that you're stuck with these four and who knows if someone joins you on your journey. Yeah, you can't handle more people than these four.

"Ha! Like Y/N would like your snot!" Jungkook shot his hurtful words at Taehyung. Well, you're not sure if they were hurtful since Taehyung brushed them off.

"At least I don't smell like a wet dog when it rains." Taehyung replied back, a smirk playing on his face.

Oh no there goes a punch from Jungkook. As Namjoon started to break off the fight, you really wished you were back home and in your comfy bed. And far away from this reality. Hoseok had finally returned and you could see defeat written across his face. "I was gone for like five minutes."