Chapter 33

WAYNE MABASO

“Are you sure you do not want me to take you to your house?” I ask Leah.

She is very drunk and leaving her at the bar would be a bad idea. Men would take advantage of her. I tried to make her stop drinking but she was not listening and all I could do was keep an eye on her. I don’t know who her ex is but he does not sound like a good person. According to Leah, the man she divorced does not want to let her go. He even went to an extent of faking their divorce papers.

Her ex-husband is trying to get her back to him that he would go as far as killing her boyfriend. Some people are just messed up. Why force someone to be with you? And who still does that?

“Leah, where do you live?”

“I want to go to your house?” she replies.

“You are drunk and I know you do not mean anything you are saying right now. Tell me where you live or better let us call someone that knows where you live.”

She pushes me away from her, “Forget it, I will just drive myself where I want to go. It was nice meeting you, Wayne.”

“You brought a car here?”

“No, I walked. I just happen to carry car keys for fun,” she takes out her car keys and unlocks her car. I can see it from where we are.

I grab the car keys from her hands and shove them in my pocket, “Okay let us go to my house.”

“What are we waiting for then?”

“Just give me a second. Wait here and don’t go anywhere.” I tell her, “Please don’t go anywhere.”

I walk back into the bar and I cross my fingers that I find Leah where I left her. I know one of the bartenders so I leave my car keys with her and tell her that someone will come and get the car. I will leave in Leah’s car. I cannot leave it at the bar.

When I get back outside, luckily I find Leah still waiting for me. She hugs me, “You came back, I thought that was your way of running away from me. You have my car keys after all.”

“I am not that kind of person. Let us go.”

“We are going to your house, right?” she asks.

“Yes, we are going to my house.”

I help her to the car and then drive to my house. I have an extra bedroom so it should be fine. She will thank me in the morning. My house is about an hour away from where the bar is so we get there around ten pm. I get out of the car and help Leah into the house.

I make her sit on the couch and then get her some water. I say, “If you feel the need to vomit, please tell me.”

“Don’t worry I am not one to throw up even after drinking a lot.”

“Good then, let me help you get to bed. I have a spare bedroom so do not worry,” I help her up and take her to the bedroom. The funny part is that she is drunk but she still has her purse and not once did she put it down. I put her in bed and take off her heels. She is wearing all black, which is understandable since it is her boyfriend’s funeral. Her phone rings in her purse and she asks me to get it. The caller ID is Sammy

Me: Hello, this is Leah’s phone. She cannot take your call at the moment.

Sammy: Why, did something happen to her?

Me: She is fine. Do you want me to take a message?

Sammy: No, I want to talk to her. I want to know that she is fine.

Me: She is fine, I promise you. She is asleep at the moment but she is fine and I will tell her to call you back as soon as she wakes up.

Sammy: Please wake her up. I need to be sure that she is fine.

Me: I promise you. I will send you our live location and a picture of my ID if you don’t trust me.

Sammy: Can I video call

Me: So you can screenshot my face?

Sammy: This is my best friend and I am sure you can understand.

Me: Okay then call and I will answer.

Talk about protective friends. The Sammy girl calls with a video call and I answer. She tells me that if anything happens to her friend my face will be in every corner of the town the next morning. I assure her that her friend is fine and then hang up.

I then talk to one of my guys asking if he got my car. I tell him to drive it to my workplace. The security on the night shift will open for him. While I am still on the phone, I feel someone envelop me from behind. I thought Leah was fast asleep.

“Hey, do you need anything?”

She stands in front of me and starts unbuttoning my shirt, “I need you.”

“You just lost your boyfriend and trust me you do not want to feel like shit in the morning.”

She says, “I already feel like shit.”

“Leah you are drunk.”

She wraps her hands around my shoulders, “I am drunk but I haven’t lost my senses, I want this. Please make love to me.”

“We barely even know each other.”

“We are also adults,” she kisses me. I pick her up and let her wrap her legs around my waist. We are adults but I feel like I am taking advantage of her. Even though my mind wants to turn her down, the guy in my pants is saying otherwise.

I carry her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. I grab a condom and then we get back to kissing. I slowly strip her out of her clothes. She has a beautiful body and perfectly soft skin. I kiss her while my hands are playing with her breasts. I kiss her from her jawline to her neck and then to her breasts. I suck on them with both my hands cupping them.

I kiss her from her breasts going downwards until my head is in between her legs. I place my hands on her belly pinning her down and I go down on her. Her moans are making me hard. Her moans are making me do more of what I am doing to her. I quickly put on the condom and slowly enter her. Damn, she is so warm. I place her legs on my shoulders and slowly thrust in and out of her. I cannot believe I was turning down all this. Her warmth is to die for.

She asks to go on top. Now this, I love. A woman who isn’t afraid to be in charge. She goes on top and slowly starts moving her hips. I swear I am marrying this woman. I place my hands on her waist and she rides me. We make love almost the whole night – I love her sex appetite.

LEAH MAVIMBELA

I slowly open my eyes and I am in a room I do not recognize. I am naked. I sit up and cover my eyes with my palms as the images of the previous night invade my mind. I slept with him. I slept with a stranger and it was amazing. He was amazing. I like back on the bed facing the ceiling and the only thing on my mind is how deep his strokes were. I am such a bad person. Justin was buried yesterday and I have already slept with another man.

My phone is ringing. I get out of bed and wear the shirt I pick up on the floor. It’s Sammy. I go to the bathroom and sit on the closed toilet seat so I can answer the call.

Sammy: Are you okay? I was ready to present that man’s photo to the police.

Me: I am fine, I just woke up. I am sorry for not coming back. Is Amahle okay?

Sammy: Amahle is fine. Are you fine?

Me: Yes but I did something terrible. I slept with him.

Sammy: Leah!

Me: I know we just buried Justin yesterday but it just happened. I swear!

Sammy: Was he good?

Me: Broe! His strokes! His tongue game! Am I a bad person for enjoying it?

Sammy: People heal differently. You and Justin were not married after all.

Me: Yeah but that was too quick.

Sammy: It doesn’t matter and it has happened so you can only look forward. I saw his face, he is H.O.T

Me: I didn’t get to see his face properly.

Sammy: Isn’t you were enjoying his dick?

Me: You are such a bad person. I am hanging up.

I hang up and bury my face in my palms. I cannot believe I slept with a stranger. That is not like me. I have not been one to explore. The shower curtain opens. There is a tub, not a shower, he is in the tub.

“What did you say about my tongue game?”

I curse under my breath, “I am sorry about that.”

“Come join me.”

I hesitate but this man has already seen me naked so what the hell. I take off the shirt and get in the water. He lets me rest my back on him. He takes the sponge and tells me to sit up as he washes my back.

I clear my throat, “Last night…I am not usually like that. I am not the type to sleep with strangers.”

“Me too.”

“I had fun though,” I murmur and he lets go of the sponge and cups my breasts. He gently massages them.

“I also had a great time and since your boyfriend is dead, can I replace him?”

“I don’t know, that is a little too soon, don’t you think?” I reply.

He kisses the back of my neck, “There is no such thing. If you think I am going to let you go after that sugar you gave me last night then you are fooling yourself.”

“We need to lay low though. I don’t want people to judge me.”

“People will always say something,” his hands go to my cookie and I spread my legs, “Don’t mind people?”

I title my head back and close my eyes as the pleasure of his hand on my clitoris spreads through my whole body. He whispers in my ear, “Are we still punishing your ex-husband?”

“Hell, we are.”