Chapter 38

THEIR HUSBAND
CHAPTER 38

NKANYISO

Leah is back home, finally. I don't know why she was acting tough as if she wasn't going to come home. She knows me better than anyone yet acts as if she doesn't. She knew that she was fighting a losing war. I always win, I always get what I want.  I don't know what she had in mind but clearly, she thought wrong.

Justin didn't have to die. All Leah had to do was come home but she wanted to try me. She was challenging me knowing very well what I am capable of. I am glad that she is back home and we are all going to be one happy family. Things might seem weird now but if we all agree and be one, my wives and I can make it work.

I talked to Nigel and he said he will talk to the elders so we can handle fixing things with Noxolo's family. As for Noxolo, she is leaving my house as soon as she gives birth to my child. I don't love her and the only thing I want from her is my child.

"Good day!" Mazwi walks into my office. I wonder when he gets the chance to work since he is always in my office.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be somewhere fighting with Nomhlekabo?"

He pulls a chair and sits, "I don't fight with crazy people."

"That is your wife."

"It's no secret that she is crazy. Anyways, that is not what I am here for. I have been digging into that Wayne guy and there is no way a man can be a ghost. He has to be a very dangerous man," he says.

"Don't worry about that one. Leah came back."

"No way, what did you do?" he asks.

"I told her to come home and she did. Leah loves me and she realizes that she made a mistake by leaving."

He shakes his head, "Now that is a lie. You did something to her, there is no way she just came back after refusing all this while."

"I might have threatened to kill Sammy's girlfriend if she doesn't come home."

He says, "That was low, Nkanyiso and why are you bothering poor Leah like this?"

"I am not bothering her. I love her and I want her to come home. What is wrong with that?"

"So she is no longer seeing the Wayne guy?" he asks.

"Mazwi go fix your marriage and leave me alone with my women. You are always interrogating me."

He answers, "I am your brother, I am supposed to. If not me then who since Nigel doesn't care."

"Enough about me, how is your marriage going?"

"As usual, you know Nomhle and I just live together. There is no love anymore," he replies.

"This has been going on for a while, so you two don't even hit it?"

He laughs, "Nkanyiso you don't ask people that? What is wrong with you?"

"I want to know or maybe you getting it elsewhere."

He replies, "I am not like you, I don't sleep with every skirt I see."

"Or you were hoping Leah might leave me for you."

"Really? You would say that," he says.

"I am just saying after all you have a crush on my wife."

He sighs heavily, "I didn't have a crush on Leah. I was in love with her but I was scared to tell her. You came in with your forward self and took her from me."

"Wait, you said you two were just friends."

He confesses, "We were friends but I was also in love with her and I was going to tell her but you beat me to it."