43

Black tiger did not die right away. A wound at that location was not fatal.

He did not have the luck of that mountain bandit Baron, who had died instantly.

Black tiger collapsed on the ground. He wanted to get up, hence he supported his body with both hands. But his lower half was not responding to him...

He could see his injury on his abdomen clearly, along with the reds and greens that were slowly flowing out.

He could feel his life slip away as he stared at himself with open eyes, unable to do anything about it.

"Ah—-!"

"Ah—-!"

"Ah!!!!!!!!"

Cries after cries of pain traveled far, far away from the canyon.

None of the nineteen mountain bandits dared to look at their boss. 

Some had their heads turned away, while some had their eyes shut. 

As for some who were cowardly and afraid of death, their bodies were already wracked with shivers!

Yeri shuddered involuntarily as she lay on the mountain slope.

Black tiger's screams made goosebumps rise on her skin.

Lisa stood still as she looked down at black tiger from above. She watched until black tiger's face gradually turned a waxy yellow; the colour of someone who was about to die.

The guts on the ground along with some reds and greens that had flowed out of black tiger's sliced abdomen made a wide pool.

Lisa held her blade as she walked two steps forwards, stepping on it without a care.

Black tiger was already fighting for his breath. His eyes rolled back again and again.

Lisa's face was already a blur in his eyes...

What followed was the sound of a blade swishing through the air.

Blood spurted out once again, though it was not a fountain as tall as Baron's.

Black tiger's head dropped onto the ground with a "pa", then it rolled to the side.

... ...

As long as there were the conditions for it during battle, Lisa would always choose to finish off the Huns who were injured and nearing death by decapitating them.

This was because when Lisa was a child, she and Liam had once heard this myth from a traveling salesman: People who die from beheading are never to reincarnate.

Another "pa" sounded. 

One of the mountain bandits had given in to his curiosity; he had turned towards them for a look. His legs weakened at once, then he fell limply to the ground.

He looked at Lisa with fear, then he let out a low whimper as his whole body trembled. A warm yellow liquid leaked out between his legs while a stench began to spread.

He had actually been scared to incontinence...

The whimpering went on for a few moments before he fell silent. 

At this moment, the canyon was frighteningly silent. 

Nineteen mountain bandits stood like two batches of wooden pillars. None of them dared to move, even their breathing was quiet and careful.

Lisa did not take note of any of this. She crouched down slowly, then she pulled up one of black tiger's arms. She cleaned away the blood from her short sword by scraping it against the clean cloth on his arm.