69

Windsor Castle.

Before Jennie could realize it, the silk reports about Lisa were getting bigger, and the contents were getting longer…

Starting from the silk report that was no bigger than her hand, that had just given a sparse summary, the silk reports have now turned into the length of a letter.

Lisa's developments were recorded on the silk bit by bit.

Then, they were sent into Jennie's hands with the fastest delivery.

Although Jennie lived in the palace’s depths, although she was not qualified to participate in administrative affairs, for anything that happened under the sky, if she simply wished to know, nothing could escape her eyes.

This silk report read:

To your Highness,

This subordinate has successfully entered Manoban residence.

Everyone within the residence has simple backgrounds.

Before this, I have already eliminated any possibility that anyone including Suga could be a mole.

Your Highness can rest assured.

From the time that this subordinate entered the residence, Liam would have four off days each month.

In these four days, he would rarely have any contact with others, but someone from the military camp would come to visit occasionally.

He has yet to have any confidential conversations with visitors.

Since the start of the Twenty-ninth year, he started to purchase books from every direction.

Hearing this, General Windsor sent him hand copies and bamboo scrolls, a total of a hundred and ten volumes.

The soldiers of the northern border have also catered to this interest, sending Liam a total of forty-two volumes.

He accepted all of them, but he has yet to have any private contact with any gifters.

This subordinate has checked out these books. Most were books on the art of war, strategies, history records, and three books of secret histories.

Whenever he returned to the residence, he’d certainly bathe, then enter the study. He always has a book on hand, and he does not leave unless he’s called.

On the eighth day of the second month of year twenty-nine, Yangguan city’s, a matchmaker Miss Han visited the residence to matchmake for the Francis farming family’s daughter in the city’s south. She was rejected absolutely by Liam.

After that, numerous matchmakers visited the residence several times.

The gatekeeper firmly abided by Liam's orders, sending them all away.

On the twenty-second day of the second month, this subject was just about to wash his laundry when he arrived in a panic.

He rummaged through his dirty clothes to take out a jade pendant.

Greatly relieved, he left in peace.

This subordinate has attempted to investigate this jade pendant, finding that he seemed to always keep it close on his person.

His vigilance is uncommonly high. This subordinate retreated without success, I have handled matters inefficiently.

This subordinate bows and kowtows in apology…