Prologue

In the year 2020, the concept of "Gender Equality" was no more. With that change, came the discovery of a different dimension called Mato.

~????~
"Control your breathing!"

The thunderous voice of an old man echoed inside the dojo as his hands were clashing against the strikes of a shinai. The old man had spiky white hair along with a thick mustache, light blue eyes, and tanned skin. He wore a long-sleeved black martial arts jumpsuit, light-colored pants, and Tai Chi slippers. Despite his old age, his body is lean and very muscular. Soon the man swatted the shinai away as he just finished his sparring match.

"At this rate, you won't be able to defend yourself properly should the situation call for it

"At this rate, you won't be able to defend yourself properly should the situation call for it."

"I know, but I really do need to hurry old man."

The old man soon looked at his sparring partner. It was a seventeen year-old boy with spiky long black hair tied in a low ponytail. His dark blue eyes held a look of drowsiness in them as he and the old man were sparring since four o'clock in the morning as it was now turning close to seven.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta head to school. The guys gotta spruce up the classrooms before the girls show up."

"I see, that it very understandable. In the current society we live in, us men are practically discriminated to a degree. We'll continue your training after you come back from school. Good luck, Nagisa."

"Thanks, Gramps."

"It was supposed to be a normal day. I go to school, meet with a friend, walk home together, and I train with Gramps. Little did I know that my life was going to take a major turn today."

~Kaminoge Public Highschool~

"Make sure to finish before the bell rings."

A teacher was seen leaving the classroom after instructing the male third year students to clean the classroom. While this happened, one boy let out a sigh in annoyance. He had short black hair with two prominent white hair strands from his center hairline, at his widow's peak. His dark brown eyes looked around the classroom with disdain.