Chapter 70

~Inside the barrier~
As his hand struck the head of one of the shuuki, Yuuki noticed that he barely managed to damage it. These shuuki were strengthened, just like the ones in Yokohama. However, while Yuuki was handling the shuuki, Konomi charged towards Yumeji as the two of them we exchanging strikes.

"Yumeji's peach ability is Imperium, a telekinetic power. Since it is a power of the mind, you can resist it with willpower to an extent."

"Anedeshi warned me about her ability. Now it's my turn to act."

The moment she spotted a opening, Konomi swiftly slams her palm into Yumeji's gut

The moment she spotted a opening, Konomi swiftly slams her palm into Yumeji's gut. As the woman was sent flying, Konomi tried to dash towards her to continue her attack. However, before she could reach her target, a khakkhara was suddenly stabbed into the ground right in front of her.

Suddenly Yumeji grabbed a hold of the item as she used it to block another strike from Konomi's palm. The moment this happened, Konomi felt her entire body being electrocuted by lightning. Afterwards, Yumeji began to use her ability as Konomi felt her neck being twisted.

Seeing as she couldn't shake off the telekinesis, Konomi spun her entire body in order to defend against the twist on her neck. The moment Konomi stood back up on her feet, she took a look at the khakkhara that was in Yumeji's hand.

"That electricity....if that wasn't your peach ability, was that the power of the gods?"

"Correct, I got the ability to generate electricity and this khakkhara here amplified said electricity. Touch it and you get electrocuted, the perfect counter against a martial artist."

"A perfect counter? Don't sound so proud. After all, you have to beat my senpai to prove that wrong. Compared to you, a spar against that monster is way harder!!!"

 Compared to you, a spar against that monster is way harder!!!"