Chapter 26

Tenka and Aoba stood across from each other, analyzing the other's current status. Tenka knew that Aoba was a tough opponent. A sturdy body, beams she can frequently shoot from her mouth, hair control, and powering up from eating peaches.

"An inhuman body coupled with the power of a peach makes for a fierce combo."

Suddenly Aoba sent several spikes made of her hair at Tenka. The sixth unit chief swiftly teleported away from the attack. The moment she emerged from her portal, Tenka was met with Aoba's fist swiftly heading towards her head. Once more, Tenka teleported away as Aoba's fist collided with the ground.

As dust filled the area and the rubble was flying everywhere, Tenka had escaped from her portal only to see Aoba in front of her again. The chief was in shock to see how Aoba was accurately predicting where she was teleporting now.

"When I devour a peach, my five senses are enhanced. I can predict where she teleports and charge over there. She won't have time to attack, but only escape. Instant movement can't be used endlessly. Once you get tired, you're mine!"

"So you're looking for a battle of attrition, sister-in-law? Sorry to say, but I can use instant movement without stop 666 times. I guess i'll keep going until a change happens in Kyou-chin's fight against the one-horned shuuki ."

Aoba couldn't believe her eyes

Aoba couldn't believe her eyes. Tenka was waiting for this moment. An opening in the fight between Kyouka and Kidomaru so she could lure Aoba in. Before the humanoid shuuki could react, Kyouka slashed at Aoba's stomach and sent her flying backwards.