Chapter 14

As she was changing out of the clothes she fought in, Yachiho was thinking back on her fight with Himari and Yuuki. While putting on another uniform that was given to her, Yachiho saw Tenka approaching her.

"Seems like the results of the first match doesn't bother you too much, Yachiho. It looks like that was the slave's first fight. You should've thought about the possibility of your final attack not working. After all, they almost defeated you with one hit at the beginning of the fight. You shouldn't underestimate your opponent."

"I know..."

"Now that I think about it. He put in a lot of effort and was even used as bait. That boy, he's a really good slave. Looks like Kyou-chin and I picked up some very interesting new members."

~Meanwhile~
As she was using her ability to check for enemies, Nei quickly looked at Kyouka and shook her head. Kyouka smiled knowing there were no nearby enemies. Soon Kyouka saw Himari and Yuuki returning after fulfilling the reward as part of the price for using Slave.

Shortly after, Tenka and Yachiho were seen walking back to Nagisa and Sahara. Though the chief and vice chief could tell the two were bored since Sahara sat next to Nagisa and was watching him play gacha games. Seeing as everyone was now here, Ginna soon announced that the second round would begin.

"Well then, it's time for the second battle!!!"

"Nagi-chan!"

"Nagi-chan!"

As Nagisa lifted his head up from his game, he saw Sahara standing in front of him. With a smile on her face, the girl soon began to pat the young man's head as if it would bring her good luck.

"If I get too tired, promise to carry me, ok?"

"Fair enough. Avenge my loss earlier, Wakasa-san."

"You can call me by name too, ya know, Nagi-chan."

With a pout on her face, Sahara soon got into position as she was ready to face off against Shushu. Seeing as they were both specialized in close combat, Shushu suggested if they should fight without their powers. After Sahara agreed with Shushu, Ginna declared the match has started.