Chapter 81

~The next day~
"Shangri-La?"

That was the first question that escaped Nagisa's lips as he was now back at the Sixth Unit base. Apparently both the Sixth and the Ninth Units were going to be the first ones to train in the area known as Shangri-La. Afterwards, the Seventh and Eighth Unit should be joining soon. Seeing his confused expression, Yachiho was the first to speak up.

"Shangri-La is a separate space used for training within the Anti-Demon Corps. Even the flow of time is different within it. From what we heard from the Tenth Unit's Ginna, we can't contact anyone from the outside once we enter. Also, any equipment damaged in Shangri-La will be repaired in a few hours and if the entrance is destroyed, it'd take us even longer to exit as it's being repaired."

"Wait, we had a Hyperbolic Time Chamber this whole time?! Why didn't we use this before?!"

"The space puts a heavy burden on its maintainer, so it can't be used without preparations. The Head Commander has been expediting Shangri-La's preparations ever since the Mato State of Emergency was announced."

Nagisa nodded his head after hearing this explanation. As Tenka was making a portal to the sixth unit base, everyone soon followed her. However, just before Nagisa was about to enter the portal, he took out his phone and sent a message to several people. With a smile on his face, he thought to himself.

"If we're already going out to train. I might as well lend a hand and ask for some favors."

~Tenth Unit Base~
As soon as they stepped out of Tenka's portal, the Sixth unit found themselves inside of the base of the Tenth Unit. Waiting for them was none other than Fubuki and the rest of the Ninth Unit. As they were all together, they were soon greeted by Ginna.

"Sixth Unit, Ninth Unit. I'm glad you all could make it here. And let me be the first to say this."

"Sadly, with the capacity that it is at now, you'll have to leave once the Seventh and Eighth Unit arrive

"Sadly, with the capacity that it is at now, you'll have to leave once the Seventh and Eighth Unit arrive. The only one exempt from this is Tomioka Nagisa as Ren-sama would like to have him train the other Units."

"................."

"Tomioka-san, why are you on your phone?"

"1 million yen."

"Excuse me?"

"I'M TELLING REN TO GIVE ME 1 MILLION YEN!!!! DID SHE FORGET THAT I'M JUST ONE GUY?! AFTER TRAINING MYSELF AND THE OTHERS, SHE WANTS ME TO DO IT AGAIN BACK-TO-BACK!!! I'M NOT NICE ENOUGH TO DO IT FOR FREE! I'M DEMANDING 1 MILLION YEN!"

As they heard this, everyone in the room realized something. Nagisa did actually train quite a few of them due to Ren's orders. Plus it wasn't that long ago either. Not to mention he already helped his own unit with training, despite the fact he was the only one with no powers having to train some women with dangerous abilities that would practically cripple a normal human or worse. The Sixth Unit could understand his sorrow even more since he's in charge of cooking and cleaning for them, as well as watching the budget. However, Tobera broke the silence as she laughed and slapped Nagisa's back.