Chapter 59

~The Next Day~
As he exits the Tenth Unit base, Nagisa simply stretched his body as he was waiting for someone. While he did, his mind was wondering to what happened earlier with Mira. Slowly his face was turning red as he tried to shake his head and focus.

".......her lips were really soft."

"Nagisa, they're waiting for you."

As Nagisa looked up, he saw Tenka standing in front of him. While the Sixth Unit chief looked at the boy, she was actually surprised by what she saw. This was the first time she ever saw Nagisa flustered. With a giggle escaping from her lips, Tenka extends a hand towards Nagisa.

"Ready to go see them?"

"Yeah, let's go."

~????~
As Nagisa and Tenka were teleported from the headquarters, Nagisa saw they were in an area similar to the hidden village they previously met Aoba and the others in. When Nagisa looked forward, he saw Kyouka and Yuuki talking to Aoba, Naon, and Koko. Seeing her best friend was here, Aoba smiled brightly upon seeing him.

"It's been a while, Nagi."

"Yeah.....glad to see you again, Ao-chan."

Nagisa and Yuuki both smiled as they saw how Tenka and Aoba were getting along

Nagisa and Yuuki both smiled as they saw how Tenka and Aoba were getting along. Honestly, after everything that happened in Yokohama, they needed moments like this to help them relax after that incident. While they saw this scene unfold, Yuuki and Nagisa saw both Naon and Koko walking towards them.

"We wanted to thank you for saving us."

"Thank you, Yuuki and Nagisa."

"No problem/Don't worry about it."

As the two boys responded, they both looked at each other and chuckled. However, the battle at Yokohama told them something. While it told Yuuki that he needed to improve, Nagisa learned that an old pain in the ass from his past has surfaced. A single fact could be taken away from the incident in Yokohama.

Things were not going to be easier from here on out.

~A few hours later~