Chapter 46

A yo-yo.

Standing right before Fubuki, the man that gained the attention of many, was going to fight her with a yo-yo. Suddenly Nagisa swung his left arm as the yo-yo was heading straight for Fubuki. At first she planned on taking the attack, but this was Tomioka Nagisa she was fighting. He made it this far with no abilities, so he must have something up his sleeve.

The moment Fubuki jumped backwards to avoid the yo-yo, her eyes widen in shock when she saw the yo-yo destroy a tree upon impact. However, the surprises didn't end there as another yo-yo was launched as it wrapped itself around Fubuki's right arm.

"Oh. Did I forget to mention I had two yo-yo's?"

As Nagisa said this, he tugged on the second yo-yo in order to bring Fubuki closer to him. The moment the woman was in range, he launched his first yo-yo into her gut as he untied the one around her arm. Soon Fubuki was seen crashing into a boulder as Nagisa was merely doing tricks with his yo-yo's.

 Soon Fubuki was seen crashing into a boulder as Nagisa was merely doing tricks with his yo-yo's

"These yo-yo's were apparently made from materials from a rather strong shuuki. Each one weighting about 50 kg (110 pounds), so they pack a punch."

"I apologize, Tomioka Nagisa. I thought you weren't taking this seriously when you brought them out, but I see now I was wrong. Even now I can tell, but I must ask. If you were to fight Himari instead of me when she awakened, do you believe you would lose?"

"I wouldn't know unless I fought her myself. I have confidence in my strength, but I know Himari is no weakling. Simple as that."

He believes in his own strength, but he won't say he'll win because he refuses to underestimate the enemy. This told Fubuki everything she needed to know. Despite how young he is, Nagisa had the mentality that would guarantee his survival on the battlefield. Fubuki smiled softly as she looked at the boy.

"To make up for underestimating you, i'll be taking this more seriously."

[Sunset: Fubuki's Peach Blessing, which allows her to summon a Yari spear out of thin air that has a symbol resembling the sun on the spearhead capable of extending and retracting at will

[Sunset: Fubuki's Peach Blessing, which allows her to summon a Yari spear out of thin air that has a symbol resembling the sun on the spearhead capable of extending and retracting at will. It is said that the longer her spear gets, the stronger her body.]

"I see, so that spear itself is your peach ability. Since you're taking this seriously, i'll put in some effort myself."

~With Tobera~
Kyouka and Tenka were surprised when they saw Nagisa toss his yo-yo's to the side. At first they thought he was going to draw his sword, until he put one of his hands in his pockets. While the two chiefs were confused by this action, Tobera actually began to sweat.

"No way, is he actually copying him?! No no no, that isn't possible. He can't copy something he has never witnessed. If that's the case, did Nagisa use to fight like him before Bang managed to properly train him."

Right now, only Tobera could see the true nature behind Nagisa's act. Right now, even if it wasn't one-hundred percent, he was taking this fight seriously. Though as he did this, his actions left Tobera with one question in her head.

"Tomioka Nagisa, are you aware of how you're fighting and how similar it is to someone else with the title of genius."

~With Nagisa~"Even when nothing is in my grasp, I still have a weapon I can use

~With Nagisa~
"Even when nothing is in my grasp, I still have a weapon I can use."

Nagisa exhaled as Fubuki was suddenly in front of him. However, the woman's eyes was suddenly wide in shock as she was sent flying backwards. While it looked like Nagisa didn't move an inche, Fubuki felt a sharp pain in her chin. Just as Fubuki stood up, Nagisa was already in front of her as his right foot collided with the left side of her face.

"My arms, legs, my entire body. Think of my entire being as just a singular weapon. Think, think of how to best utilize the weapon known as Tomioka Nagisa."

Suddenly the boy began dodging several thrusts of Fubuki's spear at high speed. Just when the woman swung her spear horizontally, several trees and boulders were seen cut in half but Nagisa was nowhere to be seen. However, that soon changed when Fubuki felt something touch the top of her head.

Nagisa slammed his right foot onto Fubuki's skull as a crater formed upon impact

Nagisa slammed his right foot onto Fubuki's skull as a crater formed upon impact. Meanwhile, the woman was lost in her thoughts. His strength was overwhelming, his speed was so great that it looked as if his attacks were invisible, and the way he moved his body was so free and flexible. If she had to describe the way Nagisa fought, one word would come to mind.

"Beautiful."

As Nagisa jumped away from Fubuki, he narrowly avoided the spear from cutting his body. Not only that, he saw how quickly the spear was back to its original length. Suddenly Fubuki began to thrust her spear again as she constantly extended and retracted the spear's length, making it difficult for Nagisa to guess the distance and dodge effectively.

"So that's her strategy. Even if I know it, dodging it continuously will do nothing but drain my energy. It seems that I have no other option."

The air on the battlefield grew tense. As Fubuki stood with her spear in hand, she looked at Nagisa as sweat began to drip down from her face. The sheer intestiy of his presence, the aura that commanded none to be in his path. Right now she was even wondering if it was okay to breathe. For this split moment, it was almost like Yamashiro Ren was in her presence.

"Fall."

In just that split second, Nagisa was already in front of Fubuki as his right arm was in a swinging motion. Fubuki jumped back thinking she avoided a slash from Nagisa's sword, but suddenly she screamed in pain as it turned out that Nagisa hit her left hip with one of his yo-yo's.

"You didn't expect me to pick up a weapon I threw away so casually, did you? Looks like this match is over."

In this moment, the one who prepared for a match lost to the one prepared for a war.