Chapter 71

As Gun and Nagisa stared at the Kojima brothers, the two merely glanced at each other before suddenly dashing towards the two. Just as Gun and Hiroaki slammed their fists in each other's faces, Nagisa and Shigeaki were both inches away from each other. Just as Shigeaki had put up both of his arms to defend himself, Nagisa struck the man's guard with his right fist.

"My arms almost feel like they would be blown off. This kid already has so much strength?!"

"So you can handle that warning shot? Good, now I don't have to feel guilty about this."

Shigeaki's eyes could only widen in shock

Shigeaki's eyes could only widen in shock. Despite the fact that he was guarding himself, he could feel the force of each of Nagisa's punches. He knew he wouldn't last long if he only defended. Soon the Kojima felt himself being launched to a tree. Seeing this, the man spun his body as his feet landed on the tree and he used it to launch himself at Nagisa.

Suddenly Nagisa put up both of his arms as he guarded a punch directed at his gut. Truth be told, the punch did more damage than expected as his arms were stinging. Soon Shigeaki began to rapidly punch at Nagisa's arms. The War Genius merely smirked as he saw an opening in the Kojima's strategy.

Just as Shigeaki slammed his fist onto Nagisa's arms, he screamed in pain as the boy had kicked him in his left calf. Shortly afterwards, Nagisa grabbed the Kojima by the head and slammed him into the ground. Seeing as this was his chance, Nagisa held his right hand-blade in the air.

"Water Breathing, Eight Form:Waterfall Basin!!!"

Just as Shigeaki was about to get up, Nagisa slams his right hand-blade onto the man's skull vertically in a flowing motion

Just as Shigeaki was about to get up, Nagisa slams his right hand-blade onto the man's skull vertically in a flowing motion. As the ground broke apart, Shigeaki was seen face down in a crater. Seeing this, Nagisa looked over towards Gun as he saw the man had already punched Hiroaki into the dirt as well.

"Seems we cleaned up well."

"True. After this situation clears, i'll round up the Kojima brothers and the rest of the former Yamazaki. My job here is done, so you gotta handle the next problem by yourself."

"Vector Arrow!!!!!"