Chapter 17

"Nagi-chan, good morning."

"TOMIOKA?! You were awake?!"

Seeing that Nagisa was awake, Sahara and Yachiho each had their own reaction to the situation. While Sahara merely yawned and didn't treat it as that big of a deal, Yachiho's face was a bright red as she was slightly glaring at the boy.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?!"

"I definitely love every second of this. What? Did you expect me to stutter and lie about not enjoying this? Feels like i'm in heaven."

Hearing this, Yachiho quickly got up and ran towards her room. Soon Nagisa and Sahara just blinked before looking at each other. After coming to the same conclusion, Sahara and Nagisa nod their heads as they did what any person would in this situation.

"Back to sleep."

"Agreed."

~With Yachiho~
The young Azuma fell onto her bed as she screamed into her pillow. She couldn't believe she even agreed to do something like that. However, she hates owing something even more. The longer she waited to pay him back, the harder it would be to determine the value of the favor she would have to give. Though, as she thought back to what she did, she remembered something.

"His body.....it felt like I was touching cutting board. Just how many scars did he have?"

A sigh escaped from Yachiho's lips as she shook her head. Looks like she had to take care of one troublesome new recruit. Though, she was sure about one thing. While he might be troublesome, Tomioka Nagisa isn't weak.

"Ok, while the Chief is out, its up to the rest of the unit to get stronger to be prepared."

~With Tenka~
"Don't immediately attack the places that we know host shuuki nests, she says?"

"Yep, it looks like the commander wants to have a dialogue with the humanoid shuuki."

Kyouka and Tenka were both seen inside a restaurant as they were both enjoying some yakiniku. Right now they were discussing what they learned alongside enjoying this meal. Currently Tenka was relaying what the leader of the organization said to her.

"Tenka, they're the ones who attacked us first. There is no room to talk."

"She thinks if this goes well then we will be able to resolve the mystery between shuuki and Mato."

"That's a foolish thought. I'll have to talk with the commander directly."

"She knew you would say that. She said that she'll gather the chiefs together for a meeting and listen to you then."

Kyouka and Tenka guessed that they couldn't cooperate with the humanoid shuuki. If not, then they would just storm the nests anyway. As the two of them looked at each other, they both just simply lifted their glass with a smile on their face.

"Rest assured, the 6th unit will fully assist the 7th."

"Heh, you got a good look in your eye, Tenka."

~At the 6th Unit~
"Nagi-chan, you're leaving?!"

That question was repeated for the seventh time to Nagisa as Sahara had her arms wrapped around the boy's waist. Right now, Nagisa had packed his things as he was heading to a nearby gate. Nagisa knew he could only go so far in training by himself. While Sahara was a good sparring partner, he knew she would get nothing out of it since she had to restrain herself so much as to not harm him beyond repair.

"It's not like i'm leaving forever. I'm just going to be staying with the old man for a while."

"Oh, the guy who taught you martial arts?"