Chapter 66

~With Nagisa~
Inside the Sixth Unit base, Tenka and Nagisa were seen sitting at the table and enjoying some tea. Currently, Yachiho and Sahara went out to get more supplies for the base, leaving just the two of them here. After finishing her green tea, Tenka looked at Nagisa.

"Nagi, i'm sure I don't need to tell you. The Eight Gods of Thunder and the unique shuuki, our enemies keep getting more and more powerful. So we have to do the same to ma-, no, surpass them."

"That's why you accepted the First Unit's vice chief request on having me attend their joint training session with the Seventh Unit."

Tenka nodded her head in agreement. Truth be told, she already knew what the Vice Chief's intention was by involving Nagisa. Both Konomi and Nagisa were on good terms, not to mention, the last time the two trained together gave Konomi a huge boost in strength since she used her ability to even copy Nagisa himself. Though, she had to train her body in order to do that without hurting herself.

"Nagisa, i'm really glad you're apart of this unit. Ever since you and Yuuki joined the corps, I got to experience so many new things. What it's like to love someone as a woman, what it's like to love someone as a close friend, what it's like to love someone as family. Meeting you two has been the best thing to ever happen to me. So i have one special order for you during our fight with the enemy moving for-"

"You don't even have to finish that sentence. I've made up my mind to follow this exact order I gave to myself. I promise, Chief, I won't die to them. Not as long as I carry the title as a member of the Sixth Unit on my back."

~A few minutes later~

Suddenly, Nagisa was seen exiting a portal as he waved goodbye to Tenka

Suddenly, Nagisa was seen exiting a portal as he waved goodbye to Tenka. The moment he arrived, he saw Yuuki checking out the first unit's dorm while his unit was inside the dojo getting changed. The moment Yuuki noticed Nagisa, the boy smiled as he gave his best friend a high five.

"A lot sure has happened to us, huh Nagisa."

"Tell me about it Yuuki. This journey was an emotional rollercoaster. Honestly, some days I wish I had a vacation from all the excitement."

Just as they said this, both Nagisa and Yuuki saw Konomi entering through a gate. After she warmed up by doing exercises for martial arts, she quickly took a ribbon and tied her hair in a ponytail.