Chapter 22

The atmosphere was tense as Yuuki and Nagisa saw how serious Aoba and her friends were. The boys soon glanced at each other. They needed to defuse the situation and gather more info. Soon Yuuki was the one who broke the silence.

"Nee-chan, how did you know I was in Mato?"

"Heh, I felt my brother's presence, of course."

"You can actually sense that? It's just that you said my most defining trait was being the most handsome man, it got confusing."

The moment Aoba asked this, Koko and Naon sweat dropped at the situation

The moment Aoba asked this, Koko and Naon sweat dropped at the situation. The two of them looked at Nagisa for a second because going by Aoba's criteria, they thought he would be her brother. The moment he caught their glances, Nagisa merely shook his head and mouthed to them that they should play a long. Seeing this, Naon and Koko both responded.

"Sure."

"Attaboy, Yuuki."

"Brocon Aoba strikes again. Hey, you still owe me 500 yen by the way. Since you're alive, I don't have to feel guilty about collecting what you owe me, right?"

"Nagi-chan! Can't you let it slide this one time, please?"

"That would make the fifteenth time I let it slide. If you want, I can add interest."

Yuuki couldn't help but chuckle at Nagisa and Aoba's antics. Truth be told, they were always like this. Aoba kept asking Nagisa for help to the point that everytime they met, he always asked her if she had five-hundred yen. Sometimes he multipled the amount by ten everytime he asked her just to see her reaction. Soon Aoba sighed as she looked at her brother and best friend.

"Well, since the tension is gone, it's about time we introduce them to you."

The moment she said this, Aoba snapped her fingers as three shuuki appeared from the ground. First was the one-horned shuuki that dressed as if it was a samurai, next was the bear-like shuuki that Nagisa fought when Koko first tried to capture him, and finally there was six-legged shuuki with a body that looked like a black cloak.