Chapter 18

Inside of the dojo, a loud thud could be heard from inside. The noise was akin to when a cannon was shot. Each time the noise was heard, the building looked as if it was shaking. However, this was nothing special.

"Do not yield, Nagisa!!!!"

"Yes!!!!"

This was merely training. As Nagisa had his back against the wall, Bang would strike his upper body with all of his might. At first, it felt like Nagisa would die from the impact. But as they kept repeating this process, Nagisa was slowly starting to adapt to the pain. The goal was for Nagisa to endure these hits while still maintaining his breathing. While striking his disciple, Bang was merely in his own thoughts.

"This first training method is most commonly used in Kyokushin Karate. The fundamental tenant of resilience to absorb blows and remain immovable is enhanced through drills to achieve total body stiffness. This arises from muscular contraction with breath holding, or controlled breathing techniques to create a rigid, unforgiving cylinder out of the torso."

Right now, Bang was striking any weak spots upon Nagisa's body. The moment Nagisa learns of them, the goal was to learn to stiffen the area, eliminating the tissue compliance and pain. Soon Bang began to use Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock on Nagisa's body. He attacked with such great speed, it was almost impossible for Nagisa to keep track of the attacks with eyes.

"I can't see them in order to block. By the time he attacks one area, he's already closing in on another. Don't think about that, Nagisa. Right now, use your body as a shield. Toughen out the areas that feel the most pain."

"That's it, Nagisa, focus on your weakness. After accepting it and overcoming it, you will become stronger than anyone else."

~A few minutes later~
Soon Bang and Nagisa were both standing outside of the dojo as the two of them each had a boulder in front of them. In one swift motion, Bang struck at his boulder with his right hand in a position that resembled a blade. The moment Bang did this, Nagisa's eyes widen in shock when he saw the boulder perfectly cut horizontally.

"Your turn."

"Right!!!"

As Nagisa said this, he began to take a deep breath. Suddenly, Nagisa struck at his own boulder with great speed. However, his hand only managed to stop halfway through the boulder. Seeing this, Bang took Nagisa over to where another boulder was.

"Your goal in this exercise will be to cut any boulder in half perfectly with each hand in just a single strike."

"Yes sir!!!!!"

~A few days later~
"I miss Nagi-chan."

Those were the first words that escaped Sahara's lips as she was lying on the couch. Truth be told, she missed playing games with him and eating his cooking. As she looked over at Yachiho, she noticed that the girl was deep in thought about something.

"Something on your mind?"

"......Sahara, where exactly did Tomioka say he was going?"

"Oh, he head back to Japan to train with his master, why do you a-.....oh. Are you finally coming out of your shell?!"

The moment Sahara asked this, Yachiho simply stormed out of the base. However, Sahara quickly caught up to the vice chief as she had a slight grin plastered on her face. Considering how she usually acts when Nagisa is involved, she was surprised to see Yachiho show an interest in what he was doing.

"It's ok, Yacchi. Your secret is safe with me."

"It's not like that!!!!!"

~With Nagisa~
"Again!!!!!!"