Chapter 76

It was only for a second. The moment the two of them locked eyes with each other, both Ren and Nagisa were already in front of each other. Suddenly Ren flew over Nagisa's body as she saw the boy slash at the ground. When she saw what happened, she saw a large slash mark engraved into the ground.

"The power, speed, experience, and technique of Goo Kim, Uzen Kyouka, along with the original breath user and Riu Myouga's deceased husband. He copied all of them at once and applied those copies into a single action. He's at the threshold of mastery. The mastery of both swordsmanship and his talent for copying."

Just as Ren thought this, Nagisa was already in front of her as his fist was an inch away from her head. The chief smiled as she was suddenly out of Nagisa's path as his punch caused the boulder behind her to become nothing but powder. Ren was lost in thought when she witnessed this as she was floating nearby.

"The speed and accuracy of both Bomb and Bang. The power of Gun and the fighting genius, Tom Lee. Finally, the technique and experience of the Muay Thai Champion, Brekdak all combined into one punch."

Dangerous. That was the one word that came to mind when describing Nagisa in this state. Suddenly the boy threw Kyouka's katana at Ren, only for the chief to fly into the air. However, the chief was shocked to see a wire attached to the hilt of the katana.

When Nagisa pulled upon it, the katana was suddenly being swung in the air as it was honing in on Ren. The chief merely used her ability as the symbol in her eyes changed. As she kicked towards Nagisa, a large shockwave was sent flying towards the boy as he crashed through a boulder.

"Not only that, but even his adaptability is still intact. If he were to do all this while having full control........ interesting. You keep getting more and more interesting, Nagisa."

When Ren thought this, she saw the boy standing back up. As he held Kyouka's katana tightly, Nagisa took a high stance as Ren's eyes widen in shock. Right now, at this very moment, Ren was already within his range. Not only was he using this particular breath style, he was also combining it with another form of combat.

 Not only was he using this particular breath style, he was also combining it with another form of combat

[CQC × Sun Breathing]

[CQC:Solar Eclipse]

Just as Ren took a slight step back, Nagisa was already in front of her as he swung his blade horizontally. Ren was quick to fly upwards, but she noticed that Nagisa had performed a feint as he dropped the katana from his right hand into his left. As Nagisa jumped, he spun his body as he tried to perform a diagonal slash upon the Head Commander. Ren swiftly flew behind him, but her eyes widen in shock as he dropped the katana back into his right hand and struck her gut with the pommel of the blade. Before she could react, Nagisa turned around and performed a final downward slash as Ren was sent crashing into the ground.

"Each attack was filled with the intent to kill. He releases the blade and uses it with his other hand the moment he sees the slightest movement that indicates my escape. He didn't plan consecutive feints. He simply reacted fast enough to the point they looked like planned feints, but he was simply reacting in real time. Plus each strike was aimed at my vitals too. If I was a second off, i'd be in danger."