Chapter 42

~Seven Days Later~
The sound of fists clashing could be heard echoing throughout the remote area. The ground breaking apart with each impact from the people fighting. One was an old man who built experience throughout years of fighting and training. The other being a young man trying his hardest to keep the people close to him safe. As the two jumped away, they simply took a stance as if ready to continue the fight.

Nagisa took a deep breath. While it looked like his focus was only on Bang, he was calming his mind as if he was trying to sense something. Just as Bang charged at the boy, he noticed how the boy was putting all his strength into his legs as he stomped on the ground. As the ground broke apart, Bang's eyes widen in shock with what happened next.

The moment the debris flew in the air, Nagisa put all his strength into his fingers as he poked each individual debris and fired them all around him. Bang was seen using his fists to try to deflect the ones being shot at him, even Goo had to stop hiding and use his three sectioned staff to deflect the debris coming at him. As soon as this stopped, Nagisa was already in front of Bang as he slammed his fist into the man's gut.

However, this was short lived as Bang grabbed Nagisa by the wrist and slammed him onto the ground. Bang will admit, he didn't expect Nagisa to do something like that for a ranged attack. It showed Nagisa was adapting quite well, but he still had a long way to go.

No matter how good his guard was, Nagisa couldn't stop the onslaught of punches from Bang

No matter how good his guard was, Nagisa couldn't stop the onslaught of punches from Bang. Each punch sounded like a cannon being fired as they collided with Nagisa's body. Suddenly Nagisa's body was picked up as Bang shortly kicked him in the chest. As he was crashing through several trees, Nagisa saw Goo just right above him as he slams the three-sectioned staff onto the boy's head. A giant crater formed the moment Nagisa's body hit the ground. Just as Goo was about to attack again, he noticed something off about his three-sectioned staff.

"This brat, he managed to cut it in half?!"

Soon Goo looked at Nagisa as he was getting up. The moment he did, he saw Nagisa holding a tree branch that was sharpened in the end. That's when he realized what happened. When Bang hit Nagisa through the trees earlier, the boy had ripped off one of the branches and as he was flying he dragged the stick on the ground to sharpened it.

"Don't get sidetracked."

"Water Breathing, Eighth Form:Waterfall Basin, Destruction."

Nagisa leapt forward towards Goo in a spinning motion and slashes him as he got by him. Then he turned around and leapt behind Goo to slash him with a curved strike, before uppercutting him while leaping high into the air and then falling down with great force in a overhead strike, smashing Goo to the ground with the stick with so much force it felt like a waterfall crashing down on him.