Chapter 3

As another day passed, Nagisa was seen in a guest room inside the Sixth Unit's dorm. In all honesty, the room itself wasn't bad at all. The bed was comfortable, there were video games inside. He could really relax here when the day was over.

"I actually managed to defeat Shuuki the other day......."

As Nagisa thought back on the day Sahara and himself defeated the creatures that attacked them, he could be help but feel a little bit of pride in himself. A man with zero powers managed to defeat those monstrosities with nothing but his hard work and a sword.

"I'll definitely reunite with Yuuki and find out the truth behind Mato and the Shu-"

"Hey Janitor, get the hell up."

Nagisa jumped in shock as Yachiho suddenly barged into the room. Seeing her, Nagisa let an exasperated sigh escape from his lips as he didn't want to deal with her. Truth be told, out of everyone he's met in the Sixth Unit so far, Yachiho was the most difficult one for him to get along with.

"What do you want, Azuma-san?"

"We're going out together on patrol."

".....................no."

"Just shut up, please."

~10 minutes later~
"Can you believe the nerve of him?! I'm from the Azuma family!!! Doesn't he know how important we are?!"

"Ummm.....Yachiho.....how would he know since men have no reason to learn about your family since they can't join the corps?"

After Nagisa rejected Yachiho's approach, the Azuma was currently sitting in a break room as she was drinking tea and talking to Sahara about the incident. However, Sahara was barely listening as she was still sleepy.

"Yachiho, don't you think you're being a little to rough on Nagi-chan?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you haven't even called him by his name. Plus not everyone will get use to how you act when they only met you just recently."

As Sahara said this, she began to lie her head down on the table. Meanwhile, Yachiho merely finished her tea as she walked outside of the room. However, as she did, she didn't notice the sight of her chief around the corner as the young woman looked a bit concerned.

"I had a feeling this would happen. It doesn't help that Tomioka-san is a bit socially awkward. Guess I need to give them a little bit of a push so they can at least talk to each other. Welp, it's times like these when a Chief needs to do her job."

~Nighttime~"You want us to do what, Chief?!"

~Nighttime~
"You want us to do what, Chief?!"

Yachiho screamed in shock after hearing what her chief just suggested. As for Nagisa, he simply sat at the table with a blank expression on his face. While doing so, he was seen patting Sahara's head as the girl was sleeping peacefully.