Chapter 69

The air grew tense with each passing second. When Nagisa's eyes fell onto Sahara, he noticed something. She wasn't in her auto pilot mode, which told him everything he needed to know. She was knocked out before she could activate Crazy Sheep again. Had she been knocked out while it was active, her auto pilot mode would've triggered already.

"Vector Warp!!!"

Suddenly several arrows formed in the air as Medusa and the Kojima brothers jumped onto one pointing upwards. The moment they did, they were launched high into the air. However, their eyes were wide with shock when they saw that Nagisa already high in the air with them as he had his right hand in the hand-blade position.

"Water Breathing, First Form:Water Surface Slash!!!!"

In a split second, Nagisa released a powerful horizontal slash with his right hand in an attempt to decapitate Medusa

In a split second, Nagisa released a powerful horizontal slash with his right hand in an attempt to decapitate Medusa. However, just before his hand could fully cut off her head, Medusa and the Kojima brothers were propelled towards the mountain by various arrows that suddenly spawned in the air. While she escaped, Medusa felt blood dripping from the right side of her neck.

"If I was just a second off, he would've cut off my neck with just his bare hand. Just how much stronger has he gotten since the incident all those years ago?!"

Medusa had no time to think. Right now, she reached into her pockets and pulled out several cards. The moment she scattered them into the air, various shuuki emerged from them as they landed on the ground.

~With Nagisa~
"Medusa......."

Nagisa's blood was boiling as he was seen walking forward. The moment a shuuki lunged towards the boy, it's body was seen crashing to the ground as it's head was decapitated from its body. Nagisa flicked the blood off his right hand as he kept moving forward.

"That bitch is alive and she even got Sahara hurt. And who the fuck were those guys that were with her?"

"Shigeaki and Hiroaki, the Kojima brothers. They were former members of the Yamazaki yakuza syndicate. It seems that those two and former members of the Yamazaki have decided to team up to draw you out and end your life."