Chapter 30

War.

The grounds of the dojo were being damaged repeatedly. Numerous slash marks being engraved into the ground. Branches all over the place as they were all sharpened and covered in blood. Even now, two sharpened branches were clashing as they were being used in an attempt to impale someone.

The definition of a war is an armed hostile  conflict between states and nations.

Goo suddenly took a stance as he stood straight up and held the tree branch like a rapier. Suddenly he began to thrust his weapon repeatedly at Nagisa with blinding speed. However, the weapon genius was shocked to see Nagisa doing the exact same thing as him. While Goo's strikes were faster and landed more on Nagisa, Nagisa's strikes had more power and caused more damage to Goo.

Right now, in the back of a dojo, a war was being waged by two monsters.

Just as the two swing their weapons at each other, they noticed how they broke upon impact. Suddenly, Goo felt his body being pummeled with various strikes as Nagisa went from using weapons to Fists of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock. Though everytime Nagisa tried to hit him in the face, Goo swiftly took off his glasses each time. Soon the weapon genius simply turned around to walk away.

"Hey, brat, time out. Let's just call it a day. Obviously Bang wants us to meet, but he isn't here yet. We should stop now so we can meet him."

Just as Goo finished this sentence, he swung the blade part of his broken guandao at Nagisa since he picked it up the moment he turned his back to the boy. Nagisa jumped high in the air as he slammed his right hand into Goo's face while using the hand blade technique. However, Goo had already taken off his glasses just before the attack connected as the smile on his face wore off.

"........hey, Nagisa. You're gonna make me mad for real if this keeps up."

"!!!"

Suddenly Nagisa had swiftly threw Goo at a nearby boulder. As this happened, Nagisa did the same thing Yuuki did when they fought. He was putting all of his strength into his legs and the moment Goo stood up, he was already in front of the weapon genius as he tried to punch the man with his right fist. Blood stained the ground as Nagisa's expression didn't change. Meanwhile Goo only looked pissed off as he had stabbed Nagisa with a kukuri knife that he had hidden.

"How long has it been since I was this serious in a fight?"

~Three hours later~
"So this is where your dojo is, huh. Your taste hasn't changed one bit."

As Bang was walking back to his dojo, he had went to find an old acquaintance of his. Standing next to him looked to be a teenage girl. She has short dark hair, with two locks of hair tied up in braids. She was also wearing a sailor-style schoolgirl uniform and a headband.

"You haven't changed either, Azuma Tobera."