CH.2

ADVIK'S POV

Today I was late for college again. Don't know where he is busy but I think I know with whom he is busy. I don't know what is in love that they forget everything behind it. I think now I must have to go to him. And finally I went to his room to call him. I'm late for college and my BB (Big brother) is here talking on the phone. He could still talk to BHABHI (brother's wife)after that, right?

I was about to call my BB when I heard a beautiful voice from the phone. WHO IS SHE? I have never heard such a beautiful voice. The girl will be very beautiful as her voice. I was still mesmerized by her voice but my BB laughed and I came back to my senses.WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

Varun:- " wait let me get my car keys.."

What car keys? Wasn't he going to drop me off at college? I'm going now I shouldn't wait for him. He already has work he would have told me. I still turned around to go just then my BB spoke.

Varun:- "What are you doing here CHHOTE(younger brother)?"

Advik:- "I think someone told me that today I'll drop you off at college."

Varun:- "OH, I totally forgot about this as I'm busy with my carrot."

Advik:- "MY CARROT? Listen BB I'LL support you in everything but I'LL not support you in cheating on my BHABHI."

Varun:-"WHAT CHEATING? ON WHOM? WITH WHOM?"

Advik:- " With your Carrot. The one you were talking to and whose voice is very beautiful."

Varun:- "OH so you think MY CARROT'S voice is beautiful HUH!!!"

Advik:- "I didn't mean it. I spoke so much but your attention went to that one line only."

Varun:- "obviously, First time my CHHOTE praised a girl."

Advik:-"I didn't praised her. It's just her voice...."

Varun:- "Yes, her voice what??"

Advik:- "NOTHING"

Varun:- "And Yes, my carrot I mean DIVYA'S younger sister. I'm not cheating on your bhabhi CHHOTE."

Advik:- " What type of name is this CARROT??"

Varun:-" YYAHH. Don't make a fun of her name. It's just she loves Gajar ka halwa (sweets which made from carrot). So that's why I call her MY CARROT. Do understand now? Or you need...."

Advik:- "ok ok whatever. Are you free now from your carrot or should I go?"

Varun:- "Hey don't you dare to cut me off and not at all when it comes to my Carrot"

Advik:- " OK OK. Shall we go now I'm already late for my college because of you"

I left his room while speaking.

Varun:-" Hey CHHOTE listen to my answer too you can't just go like that."

I was still coming down from the stairs when my mom called me.

Neelam:- "GOLU where are you going baccha without your breakfast?"

Advik:- "MOM, how many times have I said that I'm not GOLU anymore."

Neelam:-"You were my GOLU, you are my GOLU and you will always be my GOLU. Now shut up and have your breakfast."

Advik:- "Mom, I'm already late for my college because of your big son now I don't have time for this breakfast."

Neelam:- "OK then. I also do not eat my breakfast. But I feel very hungry, what should I do?"

Advik:- "OK OK fine I'm having my breakfast now stop your drama mom."