CH.20

SONG NAME:- YOON SHABNAMI

NEXT DAY

Niyati, Advik and all of them are sitting together. They are seeing engagement pics which they clicked in phone.

They all are busy in their talks. Then suddenly one photo caught their attention.

Advik and Niyati's heart beat start beating fastly remembering yesterday moment between them

Om:- "Smile dekh rhe ho dono ki. Aaye Haye."

He said and put his hand on his chest.

Rahul:- "Agar koi is pic ko dekh le to sochega ki kal tum dono ki engagement Hui he."

As Rahul Said that they all start laughing and Niyati's neck turned red because of shyness may be. she can feel Advik's eyes on her.

ADVIK'S POV

As Rahul Said that Advik again felt something just of thought to make her his. He start looking at beautiful creature who is sitting infront of him.

He notice that her neck start getting red in shyness. He knows that she only saw others her boldness, her confidence, her maturity but from inside she is just like a little kid who is innocent.

He never in his life though that he can make her shy but here she is shy after listening that one sentence. He smiled softly and looked down at his lap.

After that all of them go from there to order something. Niyati, Advik and Vansh are sitting then Vansh Said.

Vansh:- "Your tatto is very beautiful. Can you saw me that. I also want to make one."

Niyati removed her hair from right side and forward her right side to Vansh direction.

Vansh was sitting next to Advik. As Niyati moved her head left side her eyes meet with his eyes who is staring at her from starting.

Vansh moved from there to answered the phone call.

He was looking at her but her hair come on her face and start disturbing him to looked at her face. He wants to tucked her hair behind her ears so he can see her properly.

It's like Niyati heard his thoughts and she put her open hair behind her ear. Again both lost in each other deeply with unknown emotion.

Advik moved his eyes to her tatto which is fully visible. He remembered how yesterday he removed her necklace just to see her tatto properly.
How he rubbed his thumb on tattoo.
How much he wants to touch that tatto again.