CH.54

-----------------------------------------------------------

● TARGET: 48 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments. You all made my day cuties.

● I'm on the trip so I was not active like before but finally the wait is over....here is the update. So now I will upload regularly.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME: SALAMAT

Feeling weight on him he open his eyes only to see Pari who is sitting on his stomach.

Pari- Good Morning Chachu.

Saying she hugged Advik. Caressing her hairs he said.

Advik- Good Morning Cherry.

Pari- I'm hungry.

Looking at clock which is showing 4 in the morning.

Advik- itni subah?

She just nodded. Carrying her in his arms they both complete their morning routine.

Pari- Chachu...

Said and spread her arms giggled at her he again Carry her and start going towards kitchen.

Advik- for you my baby.

He forward milk to her.

Pari- yours?

Advik- You know na chachu don't like milk.

Pari- You are my hero and hero needs energy so drink with me or I will not drink.

She said and crossed her hands on her chest and pout.

Advik- OK ok baba. I'm drinking.

He said and closed his nose with his finger, thumb and start drinking. Looking at his action she start giggling.

Advik- Badmash.

He start trickling her their laughter echoes in whole kitchen.

AT NIGHT

And the best song award goes to Our one and only MR.AR..ADVIK RATHOD.

Smiling at audience he touched his parent's feet and hugged his brother,bhabhi and Pari before going on the stage with soft smile.

After receiving the award like every years he inhaled long breath and looked at sky while rubbing his ring which he never took off.