CH.23

SONG NAME:- "AGAR TUM SAATH HO"

NEXT DAY

Niyati is roaming out side of college to search for someone. She was looking at here and there to find that person. And finally she spotted that person.

She was looking for Eva. Eva's class is just finished she was coming towards the exit gate. She stand there and start waiting for Advik. but eva's eyes landed on Niyati who is coming toward her. Eva smirked while looking at Niyati.

Niyati come infront of her and slapped on her right cheeks. Everyone stunned there after looking at this scene. Eva's eyes popped out in shock.

Eva:- "WHAT THE FUCK. BIT..."

Before she spoke anything again one more slap Landed on her left cheek.

Eva widened her eyes and looked at Niyati with dangerous. Niyati is still standing infront of her without saying anything.

Eva:- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Niyati still didn't say anything and hold her hairs in her fist tightly from behind.

Eva:- "AHH..."

Eva shouted in pain. After hearing her painful voice niyati held her hairs more tightly.

Eva:- "LEAVE ME, YOU WHOR...."

Before Eva say anything more niyati roared like a lioness.

Niyati:- "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Eva was struggling to free her self from niyati's fist but bro she is the NIYATI SHARMA THE LADY DON.

The more she trying to free herself more niyati tighten her fist. Everyone is looking at this scene Eva's friends are also looking at this but they are step back when they saw this niyati.

Advik just come out but his eyes popped out when he saw this scene. He saw that Niyati is looking like a lioness who is here to take her revenge.

First Advik thought that he should stop her but he stopped himself when he remembered how Eva behave with her so he also stand there silent while watching Niyati with proud smile.

Niyati:- "What do you think I will let you go just like that. Without any reply. I'm Niyati Sharma who knows how to pay back."

Eva:- "What are you talking about."

Niyati:- "You know very well Ms.Eva what I'm talking about just tell me why you did that? I also know that but I want to hear that from you"

Eva:- "I don't...."

Niyati:- "JUST TELL ME YOU BITCH."

She said in her scary voice when Eva started feeling numb infront of her now.

Eva take a deep breath and shout her lungs out.

Eva:- "BECAUSE I LOVE ADVIK. AND YOU ARE AFTER HIM LIKE A DOG'S TAIL. HE NEVER LET ANYONE TOUCHED HIMSELF BUT HE LET YOU TOUCH HIM. HE NEVER SMILED AT ANYONE BUT HE SMILED WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO HIM. I'M AFTER HIM FROM 2-3 YEARS BUT HE NEVER LOOKED AT ME LIKE HE LOOKED AT YOU. I'M JEALOUS FROM YOU NIYATI SHARMA. I LOVE ADVIK RATHOD SO MUCH NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DID THAT TO YOU SO JUST LEAVE HIM. BECAUSE YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO WHEN IT'S COME TO MY LOVE."

Advik's blood boil when she said niyati to leave him but he let niyati to control this matter.

As she complete Niyati start laughing loudly like she just cracked some jokes .

Eva:- "Why are you laughing bitch?"

Niyati:- "Because of your joke sweetheart."

She said sweetly and finally free her hairs from her fist. Then she continues...