CH.53

-----------------------------------------------------------

● TARGET: 48 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments. You all made my day cuties.

● SO, here is the early update. Let's get ready with your tears and tissues.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- TERE HAWAALE

Entering in home his eyes Landed on new maid who is about to put garland on Niyati's photo.

Grabbing his hand he pushed his hand away from her picture.

Advik- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

He is very calm just like before but when it's come to her he always lost his mind. Fir wo uski photos ho ya uski chize jo wo hamesa se hi uske closet me rkhta he.

Maid- Wo... she is dead so....

Advik- STOP.

He said more like shouting. Hearing his voice everyone comes to main hall.

Advik- WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

He said trying to cool down.

Maid- Sab log bol...

Advik- Call everyone here.

All maids are standing infront of him while looking down. Advik respect everyone but on the very first day he told them to don't say anything about her like that.

Advik- THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. SHE IS NOT DEAD AND I KNOW THAT. SO IF IN FUTURE I SEE ANYONE OF YOU TO PUT THESE TYPE OF MALA THEN MUJSE BURA KOI NHI HOGA. GET THAT?

Everyone just nodded. Glaring at them last time he start going without looking back.

AFTER SOMETIMES

Sitting on the floor with his closed eyes. he was caressing the ring which she gives him in teenager.

Opening his eyes his eyes Landed on the wall where her and their pictures are hanging in whole wall. Whole room is smells like Wo hi similar fragrance of Sunflower which she used.

Standing up he stands near the photos and cressed her picture when she was smiling while looking at sunflowers.

Tears rolled down from his eyes and he mumbled.

Advik- Happy Birthday Angel.

He caressed her pic like he is caressing her cheeks.

Advik- How are you?

He asked like she will answer him like before.

Closing his eyes tightly he let his tears flow down.

Advik- I missed you. It's been 4 years Angel bahut huva ab to vapas aa jao.

And like always he found himself alone in that room. Resting his back on the wall he sits down on cold floor without caring about his self.

And like every day he starts telling her pic about his whole day.

Advik- They asked me about my collaboration with female singer. Ab use kon Bataye ki me meri Ms.Hippo ka wait Kar rha hu. Jab wo mere paas wapas aa jayegi tab wo bhi kar lenge hum.
Aaogi na wapas mere paas?

He looked at her picture with hope in his eyes. He laughed on himself.

Advik- How foolish I'm. I know that you will not answer fir bhi chala aata hu tumhe meri sari baat batane.