CH.3

NIYATI'S POV

IN COLLEGE

Today the college is closed, so why so many students? Ohhh WAH KYA LADKI HAI Yaar (What a girl) but her dressing sense is not so good I mean who comes to college wearing such clothes. I am not old fashioned I also wear such clothes but I know where to wear what clothes. What's the point of wearing revealing clothes at college??

Yes, I know today I just over dressed because I have to go to principal office. And you know guys
"OUR FIRST IMPRESSION IS OUR LAST IMPRESSION"
Yes, that's why I'm like this today.

NIYATI'S OUTFIT

After sometime my admission work was completed and now I'm going to see college

After sometime my admission work was completed and now I'm going to see college. As I was walking to college corridor I feel one group of students are talking about me like,

Girl:- "Look, her dressing sense man. I mean we are in 21st century. Who wore such clothes. I feel like we finnally found our new nerd." (They are talking about me from my back seriously girl. If you have that much attitude then talk but first just come in front of me then I show you who I am.- I speak to myself because I don't want to create mess.)

Boy 1:-"Who is she?"

Boy 2:- "don't know bro but I think new student."

Boy 1:- "I don't care but she looks hot in that dress. What will happenes when I see her without that?" (While Laughing like manica)

You talked about my clothes and I let it go but now it's about me and now see what can I do. I spoke to myself. Then I turn towards them and start walking to them.

Niyati:- "What didi you say, say it again."

Boy 1 :- "What? Just do your work don't mess with me girl."

He told me nd did hifi to his friends.

Girl:- "Just go from here already. You don't know who are we? So just go girl from here."

She spoke while fixing her dress.

Niyati:- "I didn't ask you anything did I ? So just mind you own business. I am talking with these boys."

I told her and then turn towards that boy.

Girl:- "How can you speak with me like this? Do you even know who I'm?"

Niyati:- "Yes, I know spoiled kids right?"

I looked at her and said

Niyati:- "And now please can you shut your mouth for sometime. I also have to deal with other spoiled kid."

Niyati:- "So, What were we talking about? Yes, about me. So say what you want to say."

Boy 1:- "You are a girl. So, I let you go, otherwise....."