CH.39

HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY.💜❤️
It's V's birthday to update to banta hai....

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote, comments and share....
---------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Dil Mein Ho Tum

AFTER SOME DAYS

Advik is in the kitchen and our Niyati mam is still sleeping.

She spared her arms for warmth but not finding anything she open her eyes lazily. She scan her room but he is not in the room. She again lay down while closing her eyes and called someone.

DOWNSTAIRS

I was making breakfast but my phone disturbed me. After looking at caller i'd name I smiled and received that call.

Advik- Good Morning My Baby.

He replied her before closing the stove and made his way toward their room.

Niyati- Ummm..

She whined in phone which makes him giggles at her.

Advik- Coming coming Sweetheart.

He said and open the door and looked at her who is laying on bed with her Shinchan nightwear.

Advik- Wakeyy Wakeyy Princess.

He said and sit behind her. She moved closer to him and placed her head on his lap and continue her sleep. He removed her hairs from her face and start caressing her hairs.

Advik- It's Monday Love. We have to go college.

Niyati- Hmm..

She hummed and moved away from him just to spread her arms for him. He smiled at her and hugged her.

Niyati- Umm It's so warm.

Advik- Obviously. After all I am Hot.

Niyati- HE HE..Ye Joke tha.

Advik- Ha tha to?

Niyati- I don't like Jokes.

Advik- And I don't like you.

They both stars at eachother for some seconds and start laughing.

Niyati- SRK IS SRK.

Advik- Yes and KAJOL IS KAJOL.

They both again laugh. It's like their daily routine to start their day after spending some romantic and funny time with each other.

Advik- Now go and come out fast ok?

She nodded he kissed on her forehead and stands up.

AT COLLEGE

All of them are going to their class but they all saw Eva and Rohit. They both are finally back after 3 months. Advik was glaring at them. As Eva start coming toward them Niyati come forward and stands before Advik while glaring at her. Advik smile to himself when he saw his lioness who is behaving totally different from Morning. Childish to Bitch look.