CH.43

• Don't forget to vote, comments and share. That's mean a lot to me guys.

• Tomorrow is my exams and here I'm writing this chapter 😌.

• Fights are also playing big role in every relation. Which make them understand their importance in eachother's life.

• If any of you think that if when boy cries that makes him weak or you think that boys never should cry. So I request you to not read this chapter.

• Boy and girl everyone is human and laughing, crying every emotion is equal importance for every gender.

Happy reading ❤️

************************************

SONG NAME:- Piya o re piya

NEXT MORNING

She was sleeping while hugging him. Advik was admiring her with love. He removed her hairs from her face and kissed on her forehead softly.

He start rubbing her neck when he gives him hickeys last night. Then his eyes landed on her chest. He adjusted her shirt and again start looking at her.

His mind recalled all memories of last night and his ear start getting red in shyness. How they both becomes each other everything. How they both becomes comfortable with each other. No awkwardness, no embarrassment.

Opening her eyes she looked at him who is caressing her hairs. Her face start burning when she remembered last night. Covering herself till her head she hides her self in Advik's chest.

But she becomes more red when she remembers that she is only in her shirt. Before she moved back Advik hugged her.

Removing duvet from her face he looks at her and peaked her lips. She holds his neck but Advik hissed in pain.

Niyati- What happened?

She and looked at his back neck. Her eyes becomes widened when she saw scratches on his neck. She remembered how she was holding him tightly last night.

She looks at him with guilty.

Niyati- I am sorry Adi. I am so sorry.

Adik- Heyy it's ok love.

Niyati- How can I lost control? I should control my self. See because of me you get hurt. It's must be paining.

Advik- It's not love. Look at me.

He said and make her looked at him.

Advik- It's not paining Angel. Or Agar pain hame aapse mile to hum us pain ko bhi Khushi Khushi gale laga le.

Hearing his words she can't control and pulled him in kiss. She moved up and sits on him stomach while kissing. Adjusting her a little he start kissing her with same intense.

She was kissing him like a hungry lioness. Advik hummed in her mouth when she bites him. His hold on her ass becomes tighter when she start playing with his tongue.

Breaking the kiss she placed her lips on his neck and start sucking him. She moved between his neck and start sucking his Adam apple. He was feeling out of world because it's first time when she was kissing him there.

Open his shirt buttons she slide down shirt from his shoulder and start kissing him on his bare shoulder and chest.

Finding his sweet pot she start sucking him there.

Advik- ahh..ahhh ye...yes rig... right th.. there babygirl.

Hearing new nickname she gained more confidence and start sucking hardly. Wanting more pleasure he pulled her front down like her chest touched his chest.