CH.25

SONG NAME:- "WAJAH TUM HO"

NEXT DAY- AT COLLEGE

Advik was sitting in the garden with his friends because their lectures are finished.

Advik was smiling while looking at front without any reason. He can't even sleep yesterday night because his mind is somewhere else.

Om and Vansh also noticed his bright smile and Om smirked.

Om:- "OH. Niya why are you here?"

As Advik heard Niyati's name he moved his attention toward that direction but there is no one.

Om and vansh start laughing while looking at his stupid friend.

Advik glare at both of them and Said to om...

Advik:- "and you, she is not Niya she is Niyati for you."

Om:- "But you also called her niya naa why?"

Advik:- "Because she is my niya. And our relationship is different."

Vansh:- "What different relations? Friends are friends fir wo special friend ho ya sirf friends."

Advik:- "Just shut up guys it's....."

Before he spoke anything his eyes landed on Niyati who is coming with her friends while laughing.

Her hair is messy because of wind. Advik's eyes stucked on her like she is the most adorable and beautiful person he even saw.

His heartbeats also beating fast with her foot steps who is some more steps away from him.

As Niyati looked at front her eyes landed on Advik who is looking at her with so many emotions. He was looking at her deeply. It's very hard for Niyati to stare at him. She looked down and smile because his intense glare is making her nervous.

Advik also smile while looking at her smiley face. He felt calmness just by looking at her smile.

All of their friends shared a look while looking at both of them. They all cleared their throats on one time because of that Niyati and Advik come out from their dream land. And start looking at here and there in embarrassed.

Rahul:- "Let's go, I think we are 3 wheels here."

Before they both say anything they all start going. Now they are alone and the environment becomes silent. It's very new for both of them. It's not like they are not comfortable but they don't know what to do.

Finally after some time Advik spoke.

Advik:- "um.. let's go."

Niyati:- "Actually I have some work at principal office."

Advik knows what work she was talking about so he said.

Advik:- "Your work is already done. So you don't have to worry about anything."

Niyati knows Advik. he never leave that person who did all that with her so she just nodded because she don't want to waste her time in all that she wanted to enjoy now with him.

Advik:- "Let's go."

After that they both start walking with some distance between them. which they both don't like but they can't even tell each other.

Niyati's hand brushed against his she makes some more distance between them and mumbled sorry.

When she moved back Advik hold her hand softly and pulled her toward him. Niyati smiled softly while looking at their hands and Advik smiled while looking at front because he knows Niyati was smiling.