CH.37

== Don't forget to do vote and comments. I really like to read all comments.

== Hope you like this chapter. Happy Reading cuties.❤️

SONG NAME- Piya O Re Piya

It's been 2 days since Divya's wedding. Niyati was missing her so much. She doesn't know how to cook so she was skipping her breakfast from last 2 days. She just had lunch which Advik brings for her Divya's handmade food.
And in night she also skipped her meals.

Divya told her for maid but she denied. She was feeling alone but she is happy that her Dida is happy.

IN COLLEGE

In college everyone comes to know that they both are dating as they uploaded pics for wedding in which they are wearing twinning.

Sonya- Niyu, let's hangout tonight what says?

Niyati- not today, actually I'm tried.

Sonya just nodded. She started staying silent for most of the time.

Advik- Niya, let's go.

He said and Niyati just nodded and start walking.

AT HOME

Advik have some important work so he was not able to stay with her now.

Advik- Bye.

Niyati smile at him softly and said.

Niyati:- Bye.

He kissed on her forehead and go from there.

Niyati looked at her house with sad smile.

Niyati- Loneliness.

It's 10 at night, She was sitting on couch and staring at cells. Suddenly all lights gone.

Niyati- Shit.

She said and start searching for her phone but her phone is in her room. That dark is making her Numb. She anyhow reached in kitchen with the hope that she will find candles here.

She flinched hard when she heard her phone ring. Till then she start taking deep breaths, she start walking towards main door so she can go out from this dark house.

Her phone is ringing continuously from last 15 minutes. She was about to open the main with her shaking hands but she felt someone is behind her she looked back and saw one person's shadow.

She was trying to open the door but she is not in her control and she can't open the door. Not knowing what to do she runs towards kitchen and sits there in corner while burning her head between her knees.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Advik was calling her from last 15 minutes but she was not reciving. He don't know why but he is being impatient. He was feeling like something is not ok. Not wasting more time he come downstairs and shout.

Advik- Bhabhi, Bhabhi.

Divya- Yes yes coming.

She said and come out from her room.

Divya- What happened Advik. Why are you looking tensed?

Advik- Bhabhi I don't know why but I was not feeling ok. Niya was not reciving my calls from last 15 mins.

Divya- May be her phone was on silent.

Advik- No bhabhi. I want to see her till then I will not feel clam. I am going.

He said and start walking.

Divya- Wait, I am also coming.

She said after looking at his worried face.