CH.16

SONG NAME:- "KHUD KO TERE"

NEXT EVENING ADVIK'S POV

I just come from college but the most shocking thing is that Hippo didn't come today.

May be I'm not so close to her but I missed her today.

So I will asked BB to call her and asked as I don't have her number.

I was going inside but I saw BB was going somewhere. I saw he was looking restless. So I asked

Advik:- "BB, Where are you going?"

BB:- "Divya's home."

When he said that I feel worried for them. As Hippo didn't even come clg today so.

Advik:- "Why? Everything is alright?"

Varun took deep breath and Said

Varun:- "Today is the day when Divya and Niyati lost their parents before 3 years. I want to spend this whole day with them but Divya went to school and Niyati must be in college so I can't make it."

Advik:- "But she didn't attend college today. I didn't see her in whole day."

Varun:- "WHAT? I have to go fast. Advik I'm goin..."

Advik:- "Wait. I'm also coming."

He said because he just want to see her as soon as possible. He just can't sit here.

Varun didn't object because he knows they both are friends now.

After that they both sit in car and Varun start driving.

Advik:- "Mom and Dad?"

Varun:- "They also want to come but they have to go somewhere suddenly but they also reached there very soon."

Advik just nodded.

They reached Divya's home and Divya come with sad smile and hugged Varun tightly.

Varun feels wet on his shoulder so he said while carring her hair.

Varun:- "No baby, it's ok. We all are here."

Varun and Divya are still standing there Advik looked at them he knows his BB is very careful in Divya's topic.so he don't have to worry about her.

But he was impatiently waiting for that one girl to see.

He roam his eyes every corner of home but didn't find her.

Whenever he comes to this house he always find her on sofa with her fav cartoon sinchan on the tv.

But after not seeing her whole day he felt uneasy.

Varun:- "Where is Carrot?"

Varun asked with worried face. Divya just shook her head and said.

Divya:- "You know her Varun. She will never come out from her room this whole day. I am her big sister Varun I'm here for her but she never come to me and tell me what she was feeling. She just locked her self in the room. I want to hug her but she never come to me in this day. She knows you are here for me this whole day so she didn't even come downstairs. Can you tell my Niyati that her sister is here for her if she needs her. We don't have to stay strong forever it's ok to cry just tell her Varun I want my chhoti to come and hugged me."

She said and again start crying. Advik suddenly felt pain in his heart. He wants to see her now in any cost. Varun also have tears in his eyes but she control Divya and said.

Varun:- "It's ok Divya she just want to live alone on this day. But we will talk to her ok? Let's go to her room."

Divya:- "No, she will not Varun. She is very stubborn."