CH.46

• Vote, comment and share...💗

• THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 30K+ VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL💜.

Happy reading ❤️
----------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- Mere Humsafar

She was standing in middle of the road at 9:00 pm. She was coming back from Divya's home but her scooter break down in middle of the road.

She was about to call Rahul but one message popped up in her phone.

"YOU ARE LOOKING HOT IN THAT WHITE KURTI."

She took a deep breath and about press call button.

Before she pressed the button she finds her self pinned against tree.

Her breath and her hands start shaking after looking at those eyes after so many years.

Like her nightmare is standing infront of her.

??:- "HOW ARE YOU SWEETHEART? WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLY ME?"

Before his hand touched her cheeks She looked other side with force. And Said while glaring at him.

Niyati- Don't you dare to touch me.

??:- why? You are mine from very first when my eyes landed on you sweetheart.

Niyati- I'm not yours.

??:- Then whose? Your that boyfriend what's his name? Yes, Advik Rathod.

He smirked and her mind becomes blank.

??:- Thinking that how I know? What do you think I will leave you after you send me to jail. I must say you becomes more sexy after your parents' death. Well how's your boyfriend? What he is doing in Paris?Is he alive or die? I will come back soon Sweetheart.

He start going after playing with her mind. With shaking hands she VC advik but he was not receiving. Her mind start thinking negative.

She again called him and this time he received the call.

Advik- This tim..

Niyati- WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SCARED I WAS.

Advik- I was busy niya. This is my work time.

Niyati- JUST SHUT UP DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO RECEIVE MY CALL? ARE YOU MAD ADVIK? WHAT IF I CALL YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU BUT YOU ARE BUSY WITH YOUR WORK. DO YOU EVEN CARE FOR ME?

She is not in her right sense he can tell that.

Niyati- I KNOW NOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE BEFORE THAT'S WHY YOU ARE...

Advik- SHUT UP. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? OK take a deep breath.

He said and she start taking deep breaths.

Advik- Now tell me what happened? Wait first tell me where are you?

Niyati- **** road.

Advik called Om to pick her up.

Advik- now tell me why are you shouting?

Niyati- A..adi I..I'm so.. sorry. Wo...he..he..I..i'm s..scared a..advik. Wo...wo fir se mujhse me..mera s..sab ku..kuch le..le jaye..lejayega. I am scared adi.

She said while stuttering.

Niyati- He..he is so..so ba..bad a.adi.

She was not able to speak further.

Advik- Shh...I got you angel. I got you. Look at me see you are safe. Your ADI is here princess.

He is tensed after looking at her messy state. He never saw her this much tensed before. He knows something is very serious.