CH.48

● 15+ COMMENTS ka target diya tha pr 15 comments ho gye so here is the update because I don't want to make you guys wait.

● stay away from your family members while reading this chapter. And yes your this author is innocent.

● listen the song which I write down below and Read slowly so you guys will feel each and every emotions of this chapter.

● I was blushing mess and my breath stucked in my throat so many times while writing this chapter and I'm sure you all Will  love this chapter so much.

● TARGET ~ 50+ VOTES AND 15+ COMMENTS.

I love you 🤎

Happy reading ♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- BE INTEHAAN

MID NIGHT

Shower's voice echoes in whole room which makes Advik mumble in his sleep.

Advik- Baby stop this voice.

Saying he spread his arm to hug her but he found her side of bed is empty. Opening his eyes fully he start looking here and there but hearing the Showering voice he took a deep relief breath.

Hie eyebrows crashed in confusion that why she is taking shower in middle of the night.

Coming near the door he was about to knock but his hand stop in middle of the air after hearing her slow sobbing.

The door is not locked and without thinking he open the door and come inside.

Seeing the side infront of him. His heart ache. She was sitting under the shower in just her underwear and she was rubbing her body harshly. Tears are rolling down like a waterfall from her eyes.

He start walking towards her with slow steps. He him self is broken but wanting to heal her. He touched her shoulder.

Feeling someone's touch she pushed that hand away from her body and moved back with shaking breathing. Hiding her head in between her knees she start crying while mumbling.

Niyati- Ple..please do..don't to..touch m..me.

She was thinking that the person who touched her is that bastered. Taking one deep breath to control his tears. He sits next to her but not so close.

Advik- Baby...

He said and about to touch her but she moved back.

Niyati- Do..don't.

She was rejecting his touch which is making his heart shattered in pieces. He said softly.

Advik- It's me.

Just feeling someone near her body she becomes tensed and she moved more back.  Her health was becoming more more worse. He knows she will not listen so he Hold her by shoulder and pulled her with force and shout at her.

Advik- IT'S ME ADVIK. YOUR A..

Before he spoke more he felt sharp pain on his cheek because of her slap.

Her eyes becomes widened when she looked at that person. That person is not Dilip but her Adi.

Niyati- I..I'm so..sorry a..adi. I.. I'm...

She start saying while touching his cheek. He shook his head and hold her hand which is on his cheek.

Advik- It's ok love. It's OK.

He said and joined their forehead.

She was imagine the scenes from her dark past when she kidnapped and Dilip was forcing himself on her.