CH.7 (THEIR PAST)

11 years old boy was sitting on bench under the tree. He was reading BRAILLE(books for blind people) while listening music. His face is blank like he was in his own thoughts. His fingers are running on his book smoothly, his eyes are closed. He knows it's doesn't matter if he close his eyes or not he can't see anything because he is BLIND but he close his eyes because he wants to feel different between open eyes and closed eyes but did he find anything? No, he can only feels his eyelashes moment. Taking a deep breath he open his eyes and continue his reading.

WHO IS THAT BOY?
He is our little ADVIK RATHOD.

Why he is like that?
Because 2 years ago he lost his eyes in accident.

Is operation not possible?
Operation is possible but not now. Dr. told them in this age his body can't take that operation. At this age if we operate this operation and if it's fail then in future there is no possibility to bring his eyes back. So, after so many thoughts they decided to do his operation after he turned 16.

So, these 6 years he have to spend his life like a blind person. In starting all things are so much hard to handle everything. He was start spending his time in his room alone 24*7, he didn't even come downstairs for food, he started making distance from everyone even with his family.

He is very small that time but he is very smart to understand everything. He feels like he is burden on his family. He don't like when his every work was completed by his mom,dad or his big brother. He stop speaking with everyone like he didn't even exist in this world.

He don't like when other people make a fun of his blindness. So, he start hating everyone. He can't Stop all the people's talk so he make his own way to escape from this situation and that is MUSIC. Every night he began to hear all the comments in his dream which is for him so every night every time he make his way to escape from there he listen music. But still he can't escape from reality is he? No, right so he started going blind school for his further studies. And his parents are very thankful for that decision because they are always with him but he never ask anything after that accident. they also wants to talk about this but before that ADVIK him self asked about that. And they are more than happy after his this decision. They always wish that his old ADVIK RATHOD came to them, his old nature, his stupid talks, his imperfect works they are missing everything about Advik.

It's been 6 months and now he can go out alone near his house, he can roam in his house but with the help of stick. So, now he is sitting on his favourite place his bench where he sits every day.

11 years old girl was roaming in the garden in her oversized T-shirt and shorts. She was looking here and there to find something. She was looking for SUNFLOWER. This is her daily habit to find new sunflower's plants. WHY? Because she loves sunflower. Sunflower is the flower which can bring big smile on her face. She daily takes one sunflower from their plants and bring that to her home to grow it. She never cut sunflower from only one plant. WHY? Because she thoughts if she cut sunflowers from one plant then that plant will be empty and she don't want that. So, she daily search for different plants. And finally she find out new plant she run towards that plant. After reaching there she slowly cut the flower after that she bow infront of that plant and say SORRY to that plant. Again she starts walking before patting the sunflower for one time.

She was on her way suddenly she saw that some boys are playing with ball. After that her eyes landed on small boy who is setting on bench. She narrow her eyes and see he was running his fingers on that book while listening something. Her curiosity about that book land her toward that boy.