CH.17

NEXT DAY
AT COLLEGE IN CANTEEN

Sonya:- "Niyu, are you ok?"

Sonya asked they all knows about Niyati's parents. But they all didn't call her as they wants to give her personal space.

As sonya asked her Niyati lost in her thoughts. How advik come and make her understand, how he comfort her without saying anything.

Smile come on her face while thinking about that.

Vikram:- "WO WO, What's that smile cup cake."

Niyati shook her head and said.

Niyati:- "Nothing, let's order something."

After that they all start eating.

ADVIK'S POV

We are going to canteen as our classes are complet now.

After break time I have singing class and these 2 Bandar have a free class.

As I entered I start looking for empty table.

Then my eyes landed on her. She was there with her friends. I was about to move my eyes but turned and make eye contact with me. Then she smiled. looking at her smiling face smile come to my face also without my knowing.

Om:- "let's go there."

As he said I break eye contact with her which I don't want.

After that we sit again I looked at her but for my surprise she was still looking at me.

When she saw I was looking at her she again smile I also smile in return.

What's wrong with this girl. Why she was smiling at me continuously.

But I shook my head and ordered.

After I saw she was walking towards our table. I don't know what she was thinking? Why she was coming here?

Please don't come here my heart beats can't control if you come near me.

Niyati:- "Hye guys."

Vansh:- "Oh Niyati, hu how are you?"

Niyati:- "I'm fine. Actually I want to talk with Advik. So can I?"

Om:- "Yes sure."

Vansh:- "We are going."

They thought she will stop them but no she is out NIYATI SHARMA. She said..

Niyati:- "Oh yes please, my friends are there you guys can go there."

She said and take a sit next to me. After that my friends go from there before giving me a look.

Niyati:- "Hmm Advik."

She said and looked at me and again my heart skipped a bit.

Advik:- "Yes."

Niyati:- "Actually I want to tell you something."

Advik:- "Yes?"

Niyati:- "Thank you so much."

Advik:- "For what?"

I asked confused.

Niyati:- "For yesterday. I was being selfish that time. I was just thinking about my self. Thank you so much for making me understand."

I want to tell her that you are not being selfish. I know you also hurt just like bhabhi. I already know how much you are suffering. But I can't tell her that so I smiled nd said.

Advik:- "It's ok. Actually Bhabhi was worried about you and BB thought that I can make you understand as we are friends."

I said with the hope that she also consider me as her friend.