CH.36

~ First of all thank you so much for your support.

~ If you like then please do comments and vote.

~ Finally after so long Playlist is updated so go and listen.

SONG NAME:- "Jeene Laga Hoon."

Niyati is laying on Divya's bed. Divya is doing night skin care. When Divya come to bed Niyati lay down on her lap.

Divya smiled at her and start rubbing her hairs.

Divya:- "aren't you sleepy chhoti?"

Niyati:- "No, I want to spend this night with you as I don't know after this when I will get this time."

Divya:- "I will be just 30 minutes away from you you can come whenever you want. And I already told mom and dad that I will spend my weekend with my chhoti."

Niyati smiled at her Dida and hold her hands.

Niyati:- "Do you remembered just because of you how mom used to scold me."

Divya:- "Yes, and as always dad saves his younger Princess from mom's scolding."

They both laughed while remembering their memories with their parents.

Divya:- "and then..."

She stopped when she saw Niyati already sleeping. She smiled, caressed her hairs and kissed on her forehead.

She makes her sleep properly and she lay down next to her.

Divya is worried about her. How she managed everything alone after her? Who will take care of her?

She also slept while thinking about all these.

NEXT DAY

|• WEDDING DAY•|

Pandit ji:- "Call the bride."

As Varun Heard that he looked at entrance. Finally after some seconds Divya come in his view who is looking down with small smile.

Varun's heart melt after looking at her. He can't believe that finally that day is here which they both are waiting from so many times.

Their story is also not easy they gone through so many ups and downs. Misunderstanding, trust issues, insecurity many more. But in last love wins. As the time passed they both start understanding eachother, they both start to discuss their insecurity and all to not make any misunderstanding.

And finally here they are finally. Taking their last steps as a GF-BF and fiancé - fiancée? from now on they will become Husband and Wife. THE PUREST BOND.

As Divya reached to stairs Varun forward his hand. Finally Divya looks up and saw Varun's wet eyes with small smile on his face.

After sitting in mandap Divya wipped his tears and shook her head not knowing that her eyes are also wet because of happiness.

Varun kissed on her hand and after that the rituals starts.