CH.44

• I'M WATCHING YOU ALL SO FIRST GO AND DO VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE🔪.

• That's mean a lot to me guys.🥺 That's like my motivation to write this story.

• I really missed you all. Did you Miss me? (REPLY ME RIGHT NOW 🔪)

• It's been like a whole month that I posted last chapter. First my exam and after that I was busy in my family as suddenly there are 4 death in my relatives so my mind was not working properly to write the story.

• I write this chapter with my messy mind so I know this is not so good as you are expecting but Yes it's good so go and read.

Happy reading ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- O Bekhabar

She pressed her lips after looking at Advik. Whose one leg is on sofa and other is on floor.

Tum issi layak ho. She mumbled and start walking not before covering him properly.

She start walking but one voice stop her. She looked back and saw Advik was laying on floor. After looking at him she start laughing.

Feeling pain he opened his eyes and start rubbing his back but one beautiful smile come on his lips when he heard Niyati's laugh.

She stopped laughing when she feels his eyes on her. She glare are him and start walking toward kitchen.

After sometime he comes down after freshing up.

Niyati was talking with Sonya on phone. He sits next to her and wrapped his arms around waist.

Removing his hands away she start walking around while talking on phone. He pulled her on her lap because of sudden force she landed on his lap.

Standing up from his lap she throws the pillow on his face.

She sits on sofa and start working. Advik start making breakfast for him.

Suddenly one idea come in his mind and he smirked while looking at her.

Advik-AAHHHH...

Hearing his shout she runs towards kitchen and saw Advik's finger is covered with blood. Looking at blood her eyes become wet and she go to him before he spoke anything niyati put his finger in her mouth.

Advik was looking at her adorable but she looks at him with confused face and then her eyes landed on ketchup behind him.

Pushing him a little she was about to moved back but he pulled her in his embrace.

Advik- please talk to me princess. It's been so many hours now please say something.

Niyati- I don't want to talk to you.

Advik- We have only 1 week with eachother so please don't waste our precious time angle.

Niyati smiled at him and hugged him.

Niyati- Did You accept their proposal?

Advik nodded.

Niyati- Woooo My Adi is going to Paris. I'm so happy for you love.

She said and kissed on his forehead. Smile is not leaving Niyati's face.

One smile also come to his lips. He is sad because he has to leave her for 6 months but he thinks what she was trying to make him understand.

And at the Last he accept this proposal for their dreams and Niyati's happiness. It's not like he didn't get proper training here but in Paris that company is world's best company.