CH.35

SONG NAME:- "Salaam-E-Ishq"

NEXT DAY

|•HALDI FUNCTION •|

Today is DIVYA'S and Varun's haldi.

Niyati:- "So finally Ms.Divya Sharma becomes Mrs.Divya Varun Rathod in few days."

She said while looking at her older sister with small smile.

Niyati:- "Di, I have something for you."

She said and bring one Box. In that box there is their mom's Bangel.

Niyati:- "You remembered Mom always wants that you wear her this Bangel in your wedding functions. Now she is not here to making you wear this. So, can I?"

She said while looking at Divya whose eyes is wet. Like how her little sister is handling everything alone, how she worked hard for all functions preparation, how much she try her best that her Dida's wedding will be perfect. There are varun's family, advik and many more but no one can take a place to our parents.

Divya knows that Niyati is breaking inside but the smile on her face never faded.

Divya nodded. Niyati smiled and make her wear her mother's bangel.

Tears start rolled down from Divya's eyes when she remember that now in some days she has to leave her Chhoti.

Niyati takes a deep breath to control her self. She wipped Divya's tears and said.

Niyati:- "No Dida. It's your new journey so start this journey with smile not with tears. If mom or dad see this then they will not feel happy. You are my strong Di right naa? "

In return Divya cried more and hugged Niyati tightly. They both become each other's everything after their parents' death. They both are like a part of each other's heart.

Niyati also hugged Divya tightly and let Divya cried.

Niyati wipped her one tear which is about to rolled down. She doesn't want to become weak infront of her Dida because she knows it's very hard for Divya to go away from her.

Niyati is rubbing Divya's back. They both are not aware from 4 pairs of eyes who is looking at them from starting.

Neelam also wipped her tears which is rolling down after looking at both sister's relation.

She took a deep breath and said after coming inside.

Neelam:- "Oh my god, who made my childs cry? Who has this much guts? I will not leave them who made my both daughters cry."

Both sisters laughed softly after looking at Neelam. Neelam hugged both sisters and said.

Neelam:- "This is what life is childs. Life is like a coin which have both sides. Good and Bad. Happiness and sadness, smile and tears. Even if we don't want we all have to go through this all. "

Varun patted Niyati head and hugged Divya to comfort her. All of them start talking with Divya. Niyati was just standing there with smile while looking at Divya who is now laughing because Suresh uncle just cracked some jokes.

Suddenly someone wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Finding similar touch she rested her head on his shoulder.

Advik:- "What are you thinking?"

Niyati shook her head and said.

Niyati:- "Nothing. I'm just happy."

Advik just rubbed her shoulder nd kissed on her head.

Advik:- "Now go and get ready. Now I can't control to see you in traditional wear."

Niyati smiled and go from there before looking at her Dida who is now getting ready with help of Neelam and other girls.