CH.57

-----------------------------------------------------------
● Here is the next update. Thank you so much for waiting......

● TARGET: 50+ VOTES, 15+ COMMENTS.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG:- Tera Ishq Bada Teekha (Rowdy Rathore)

After one month

It's been one month advik and his family, friends are still here. And why not no matter what happens they will not leave her before she remembered everything.

Meera- Stop it bro.

Advik- HEY YOU, DON'T CALL ME BRO.

He yelled horribly.

Meera- " Why? Don't you know...India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. And I'm not calling you bro I'm telling him."

She said innocently and pointing towards one village boy.

Huuff meri to jaan nikal di thi tune mene kha usko saayain se bhaiya Kab Bana diya.- her inner voice.

You just shut up and stop you inner voice.

But baby, I am already inner voice of your so called innocent face.

So, the thing is that all youngsters are playing truth and dare. And that boy gives Advik a dare to kiss any of girl on her hand. And our jealous ms.sharama can't control and start scolding him.

while advik is bindaas as he knows very well even after memorie lost she will not let any other girl to touch him.

Meera- You just can't force him to kiss. For this stupid fucking game.

She didn't notice but other's eyes widened hearing her crushing. Advik smirking hearing his baby's hard voice while scanning her head to toe.

Looking hot and sexy baby. - he mumbled.

Sonya- OK ok time please

Sonya- OK ok time please. Let's not spoil the mood and spine the bottle again.

And the bottle stop infront of our Hippo not our but Advik's hippo.

Advik's smirked in his mind and clear his throat.

Advik- OK so, Truth or dare?

Keeping her finger under her chain she start thinking.

DARE DARE....dare le le bahen kya Pata wo kiss karne ka dare de de?- her inner self.

Tu vapas aa gai? Tu chali kyu nhi jati?

Tu to meri jaan he tujhe chhod ke kha jaungi me meri pyaari baby boo.- inner self.