CH.15

SONG NAME:- "Aa Jao Meri Tamanna"

We are on the way and this time I can say that Billu is driving very carefully I smile while looking at his this action.

Niyati:- Billu.

She said 1 time but he didn't answered her so she spoke loudly this time

Niyati:- BILLU.

Advik:- Stop shouting Hippo. Say what you want to say.

Niyati;- I want to say that..

Niyati stop in between and shout.

Niyati:- STOP THE BIKE RIGHT NOW.

Advik immediately stop the bike and asked with worried face.

Advik:- "What happened? Are you ok? Should I bring water for you? Say something god dam it."

Niyati was just looking at him with some emotion which she also don't know. Advik didn't get any answer so he again asked with concern voice.

Advik:- "Can you please tell me What happened? Why are you not speaking anything. Wait let me....."

Before he spoke anything Niyati come close to himand put her finger on his lips to stop him.

Niyati:- "I want to say but you didn't even let me say anything Billu."

Advik was froze in his place. First time he is this much close to her. His heartbeats was running marathon. Suddenly her fragrance touched his noise THAT SMELL. Sunflower's fragrance. He start looking at her eyes more deeply like he was searching for something. But he found nothing.

He was still looking at her but her voice cut his thoughts off.

Niyati:- "Now why are you not speaking anything?"

As she said that Advik looked down at his lips. Niyati follow his direction and her eyes landing on his lips and her finger on his lips.

His lips are so soft her inner voice said. She realise what she was doing so she remove her finger from his lips. Both cleared their throat to remove awkwardness.

He:- "Why did you shout?"

She:- "Actually..."

She start looking at here and there and start thinking should she told him or not.

He:- "Are you going to tell me or should I go"

She:- "ICE-CREAM"

She said in bullet train's speed.

He:- "What?"

She:- "ice- cream."

This time she said in very low voice which she didn't even hear. Now Advik is verging of his anger because she was not speaking anything.

He:-"I am going. If you don't want to tell me normally."

He turned but niyati hold his hand and said..

Niyati:- "I want ice-cream."

Advik:- "WHAT?"

Niyati:- "I want to eat ice cream."

She pointed her finger toward ice cream trolley and said like kid.

Niyati:- "Please??"

She again asked with puppy eyes Advik was biting his inner cheek to stop his smile which is about to come because of her adorable expression.

Advik:- "Ok."

Niyati:- "YES, let's go."

She said and start walking while holding his hand. Advik feels same when in teenager Pungi was holding his hand while walking.