CH.33

First of all, Happy New Year Guys.🎉

Second, In this chapter there is many emotions which I want to describe so it's takes more time for public.

Third, grab something tightly guys because finally it's time which we are waiting.

Fourth, please listen the songs which I put to feel all those emotions and feelings between them.

SONG NAME:- "AAJ PHIR TUMPE"

Full Rathod family and both sisters are at mall for wedding shopping. They have only 1 month for all preparation.

Neelam:- "So Divya from where you want to buy your Lengha?"

Divya:- "I don't know Mom."

Neelam:- "It's ok. I know one shop let's go there first."

They all start walking toward that direction. Niyati is walking behind everyone. Advik come by her side and try to hold her hand but she moved her hand away. He again try to hold her hand but she start walking fastly.

She looked at him who is looking at her with innocent face. He told her to look at front she looked and saw Varun and Suresh Uncle both are holding their partners hand.

She again looked at him who is giving her a puppy eyes. Niyati laughed slowly at his cuteness and forward her hand for him. And he grabbed her hand fastly and interlock their fingers.

Niyati:- "You are such a kid Mr.Billu."

Advik:- "I'm ready to be kid if you will be my Mommy."

She widened her eyes and looked at him who is looking at her like he was just not talking in double meaning words.

Niyati:- "You are so dirty."

She said and looked opposite side of him to hide her red cheeks. Advik come closer to her ear and said

Advik:- "I can't control when it's comes to you Baby. Only I know how much dirty minded I want to be with you, you don't know my fantasy with you, you don't know how much I want to captured your those juicy lips between my lips."

Not controlling anymore with his teasing she hold his hand tightly and said while her focus is on his lips which is wet because he just lick his lips.

Niyati:- "Please Advik."

Advik:- "What please? You want me to kiss you here. Have a shame Niya I will kiss you when we go back ok? Just control your hormones some time."

Niyati leaves his hand and start walking forward while scolding her self for lost in his lips. Advik laughed and start walking while holding her by her shoulders.

Niyati:- "Move."

Advik:- "Ok ok, Chill Hippo. I was just kidding. But I hope you still remembered our challenge that I will not kiss you. You will be the one who kissed me or asked me to kiss you. Looking at you now I don't think you will control your self more days."

She smirked and said while looking in his eyes with confidence.

Niyati:- "Let's see Mr.Rathod. Niyati Sharma never loose in any challenge."

Advik also smirked at his Angel and said.

Advik:- "I think you are forgetting that This time your challenge is with me. who knows your every body moments when and how you will react on anything. And I also know that when you are with me you are not in sences just like now."

He said and smirked more. Niyati was confused she broke their eyes contact and looked at front but their is no one. She start looking at here and there Advik smiled and said.