CH.27

SONG :- "Kaise Hua"

AT ADVIK'S HOME

Today they both sisters are at Rathod's home. Because Varun's parents missing Divya and Niyati.

Neelam:- "Oh my baby."

She said and hugged Divya. Divya smiled because she feels motherly hug after so many days.

Divya:- "How are you Maa?"

Neelam:- "I'm super hot as always."

She said and flip her hairs making both sisters giggles.

Suresh:- "My hot lady please leave my daughter I also want some attention of my daughter."

He said and come toward them.

Neelam:- "Come on old man. Just rest in your room don't interrupt between us.."

Again they both laughed and Divya moved toward Suresh and about to touch his feet but he moved back and said while caressing her hair.

Suresh:- "How many time we told you beta don't touch our legs. We are your parents but before that we are your friends."

He said and Divya laugh and hugged him. She felt secure in his arms she feels fatherly comfort from him always.

Then suddenly someone come and shout.

Varun:- "OH MY GOD. MY DIVU, MY BABY."

He said and make her broke hug with his father and hugged her.

Varun:- "I missed you so much Divu."

Divya :- "But we just meet 2 days ago."

Varun:- "But still."

After sometime he again said while joking

Varun:- "And you old man. Hug your wife not my wife. I'm very possessive man. "

Suresh glared at him and said.

Suresh:- "Before your wife she is my daughter you dumbass. And I'm also very possessive for my wife so don't you dare to kiss my wife before you go out."

He said and hugged Neelam. Divya in varun's arm and their parents are eachother arms and looking at these couple someone have setisfy smile on her face.

Her eyes start becoming a wet while looking at this family like how they all love and respect her Dida. She doesn't need anything else just her Dida's happiness.

She doesn't know that someone is also notice her every moment from upstairs. He also wants to hugged her and wants to let her feel loved by someone and wanted by someone. And he knows he will make her feel those all emotions which she was missing in these years.

How much Advik wants to hold her in his arms. But he shook his head and go to his room to wear shirt.

They all broke the hug and Suresh notice Niyati. He smiled and said.

Suresh:- "Oh my god. Look my second child is here."

He said and hugged Niyati. Varun's parents and Niyati's relation is like best buddy.

Niyati smiled and said.

Niyati:- "How are you uncle?"

Suresh:- "How many times we told you to call us mom and dad. You are also our child. But it's ok whenever you are comfortable with that. "

Niyati said Thank you to him for understanding her.

Advik come downstairs and speak more like shouting.