CH.29

SONE NAME:- "Jaavedaan Hai"

AT NIGHT

Niyati was sitting on sofa while watching Shichan. But her main focus is on her phone. After every 10 seconds she was looking at her phone now you asked why?

Because Advik didn't call her. It's past 1 hour that they landed Mumbai but still there is no calls or message from Advik.
Niyati was sending him message after every 10 minutes. like....

"Did you reached?"

"How was the flight?"

"Why you didn't called me?"

"Are you ok?"

"Advik.."

Like these and finally after 2 hours Niyati's phone ringed which break Niyati's sleep. She was waiting for his call but she didn't know when sleep took over her.

Niyati rubbed her eyes and looked at caller id name which is sawing...

"MR.BILLU"

While reading that big smile come on her lips. but she remembered how she was waiting for him and he didn't even inform her.

She received his call but didn't say anything.

Advik:- "Hy Angel, how are you?"

He said by his voice she can easily say that he is tired so she put her ego in side and asked.

Niyati:- "I am fine."

Advik was confused after hearing her tone. It's not rude but sad.

Advik:- "What happened Niya?"

He asked softly which melt Niyati's heart so she start asking him questions...

Niyati:-"Your flight's landed time is 10 so Where are you till now? I was waiting for your call from last 2 hours, why you didn't called me? Are you ok? Did you guys reached at Om's house? "

She was asking and he was just listening her voice. Not getting any answer she said in anger.

Niyati:- "BECAUSE OF YOU MY SLEEP BREAK AND HERE YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWERING. I AM GOING."

She said and about to cut the call but Advik said.

Advik:- "Shh...Clam down my Little One. Itna gussa. Our flight just landed as there was some problem so we just reached Mumbai airport now."

Niyati :- "Oh..Are you ok?"

Advik:- "Yes, MS.HIPPO. Iam ok."

Niyati:- "Call me when you reached at Om's place ok?"

Advik:- "You don't have to wait for me Niya. You have morning classes tomorrow."

Niyati:- "But.."

Advik:- "No more arguments Little one. Go to your beauty sleep."

Niyati:- "Fine."

She said and cut the call without hearing his replay. She just want that they safely reached at Om's home. But no he is The Advik Rathod why he listen to me? Advik smiled at her silly behaviour.

AT OM'S PLACE.

They 3 reached there and made there why toward their room. It's 1 at night but Advik knows Niyati must be waiting for him so he quickly took a shower and made a call.

And he was right she was waiting for him as she received his call in just some seconds.

Advik:- "You know, you are very stubborn girl."

Niyati:- "Bachpan se."

She said like that is some kind of proud thing. Advik chucked at her.

Niyati:- "Did you guys reached at om's place."