CH.12

SONG NAME:- "ROOTHA KYUN"

Niyati is sitting on Swing. She was looking at book which is in her hand. She was looking at that book with most adorable eyes. Her face has small smile with one side dimple.

She turned page and her eyes stucked on that one pic. She start carring that picture like she can feel that moment.

She still remember how one photograph asked them if he clicked their photo

6 years ago(When niyati and Advik are in 9th)

Little Advik didn't take too much time to feel comfortable with Niyati. It's been 4 years since they are friends or I can say best friend. They are in 5th when they first meet and now they are in 9th STD.

Advik was telling her what he did yesterday. And Niyati was taking his picture in her camera. She loves taking his pictures. As she was taking his picture one man come towards them.

Man:- "Hello teenagers."

As Advik listen that voice he come infront of niyati to protect her.

Advik:- "What you want?"

He said in cold voice and trying to find from where that voice come.

Man:- "Actually.."

Before he spoke anything Advik again said.

Advik:- "We don't need anything. You can go now."

He said that and hold Niyati's hand trying to hide her in his back. Because for him Niyati is like Angel who come here special for him.

Advik:- "You stay here. I will talk to him."

Advik said to niyati and again turn towards that man.

Man:- "Actually your sister..."

Before he spoke anything niyati and Advik shout together.

Niyati:- "HE IN NOT MY BROTHER."

Advik:- "SHE IS NOT MY SISTER."

That man flinch after listening this shout.

Man:- "Ok. Ok. Actually this girl. What is your name sweetie."

Advik:- "Don't call her with that name. Just tell me what do you want other wise I will shout."

Man:- "Ok. Actually this girl was trying to capture your picture. So I thought it's better that I will click your picture together as you both are looking very good. And I'm photographer so I will click your picture very perfectly."

Advik feels sad when he heard that they both are looking good. He also want to see his Pungi. He also want to see the girl who come in his life like Angel and changed his life.

That man again said because they both are not saying anything as Advik is in his thoughts and Niyati was looking at him.

As much as Advik wants to click the picture with Niyati but he can't click the picture from strangers. So he said