CH.52

‼️‼️IMPORTANT‼️‼️

So, one of my author friend's account just hacked some days ago she has 700+ followers. That hacker start posting about online money and all on her insta story.

So if someone asked you to click on unknown link than please don't click on that link. Think properly before you do anything.

And if you don't know how to secure your insta account so here is the steps to provide more security.

Go to settings - Accounts center- password and security- two face authentication - select your account - and choose the option you prefer.

I hope this helps you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

● TARGET: 48 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS.

● I feel jealous sometime when I read the comments on other stories I also want to read your sweet sweet comments so do comments.

● Am I the only one who prefers Green flag over the red flag? I mean many of you also like red flag who can burn the world for her types.

but my case is totally opposite I love simple love. It's OK if he doesn't burn the world for me but I just need him even in my worst time. The love, comfort, peace which that love provides I don't think red flag can provide that feeling, that emotions.
(No offense for red flag readers I also reads red flag SOMETIMES.)

What is your type?

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- VE KAMLEYA

" DILIP RUN AWAY FROM JAIL."

Hearing that one sentence they felt like someone just throw the salt on their wounded injury.

She hold his hand full tightly and again her eyes start becomes wet feeling scared.

Should we go home? As we are outside. Asked advik whose is also worried now.

No stay just there he must be reached at your home. I already informed your family we are also coming there. Just stay there AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE DILIP IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT SENSES.

Cutting the call he looked at her who is taking deep breaths. Hugging her tightly he start mumbling his soft words.

Advik-Baby, I'm here.

His eyes Landed on big gaint tree they both sits behind that place to keep themselves safe.

Interlocking their fingers she looked at him and start talking to divert their mind.

Niyati- You remembered in teenager we used to sits just like this.

Advik- How can I forget that when my Pungi used to scold me for not taking care of me.

He said kissing on her crown and they smiled but that doesn't stay more when they heard his voice.

"SWEETHEART, see I'm back just for you. Now come back to me."

He start roaming here and there.

"What you think that I don't know that this is your favorite place. Chalo bahar aa jao. My belt is waiting for your skin."

Advik's fist becomes tighter, he was about to stand up but she hold his hand shook her head.

It's been 5 Mintues they are hiding and Dilip is searching for her like a mad man.

"Chhoti..."

Hearing Divya's voice she stands up and run towards that direction without thinking anything, just to witness Divya and Varun are there.