CH.26

SONG NAME:- "SUN ZARA"

AT COLLEGE

Everyone is sitting and Advik and his team is playing basketball. They are practicing and all of them are sitting to watch them.

Girl:- "Oh my god, isn't he hot?"

Girl 2 :- "I have just one wish which is I want to kiss him just one time."

Girl:- "I wish he just touched me one time I want to feel his touch."

She said and pointed toward Advik. Who is in his tank top and shorts.

 Who is in his tank top and shorts

He was looking hot. But that doesn't meaning that he can let anyone eye fucking him. He is only mine for god sake girls. She mumbled and glared at her but they are busy to eye fucking him. Niyati stands up and start walking but Sonya asked.

Sonya:- "Where are you going Niyu?"

Niyati:- "I need to teach someone a very important lesson. I am just coming."

She said and start going toward boys changing room. She wait there for Advik to come as it's break time so. After sometime Advik come there but he stopped on his track when he notice Niyati at boys changing room.

Advik:- "What are you doing here?"

Without listening him Niyati grabbed his hand and pulled him inside changing room. Advik was stunned by her action.

Advik:- "What happened?"

Niyati glare at him and said while coming closer to him.

Niyati:- "Can you just shut up for some time."

Advik notice Niyati's serious tone so he put his one finger on his lips like a good boy. Niyati start roaming around to find his T-shirt. Till then Advik closed the door so no one can come in.

Finally Niyati found his T-shirt and come infront of him. Advik is still confused. Niyati again start searching for something. and finally found a stool she bring that infront of him and stand on that. and said more like ordering.

Niyati:- "Hands up."

Advik did without asking anything. Niyati unfold his T-shirt and start mumbling something.

Advik:- "What are you saying?"

Niyati glared at him and said loudly.

Niyati:- "Do you know how to wear T-shirt?"

Advik:- "What type of question is this? Of course I know."