CH.8

2 Kids are listening the songs while sitting on the grass. First kid was looking at second kid with smile on her face while second kid's face is blank and eyes closed. First kid is our little NIYATI and second kid is our little ADVIK. Little niyati was always curious about What he must be thinking all the time. She was little but she just feel like that boy(puchka) need a friend. He seemed so lonely to her. She must be his friend now but still he never start talking first. She was in her thoughts while looking at him. He is cutest person she ever seen. She love the most about him is his eyes the way his eyes roamed around like he was searching for something.

She come out from her thoughts when his hand touched her hand.

Puchka:- "OH, I am sorry. Actually I want phone to change the song."

He speak and removed his hand back. Little niyati was still smiling while looking at his uncomfortable face. She lead her Dida's keypad phone towards him.

Pungi:- "Here."

Puchka:- "Thank you."

30 minutes passed like these. They both are still sitting side by side there are silent between both of them. After some time one girl called little niyati.

Girl:- "CHHOTI, It's time to go home back let's go."

Niyati:- "DIDA, after some time please I want to spend my time with puchka."

Girl:- "No, CHHOTI. Dad must be worried. We will be came back tomorrow so let's now. I am waiting outside come fast."

Niyati:- "But..."

She was about so spoke before that I cut her of and said.

Me:- "I am late too. I also have to leave. "

I indirectly try to tell her that she should go her family must be waiting for them.

Niyati:- "OK, if you are also late then I should go now. See you tomorrow again puchka."

She spoke more like asking and I was happy from inside that she wants to meet me.

Me:- "Hmm."

I just said hmm. I want to tell her that I also want to meet her again but my nature stopped me again to tell her that.

Niyati:- "Ok, than. BYE PUCHKA."

Me:- "Hm. Bye..."

I said but in return I didn't hear anything than I remember that I didn't called her by her name so that's why she was not speaking anything. On our first day of friendship she told me that she thought that person is forced to talk to her if they don't called her by her name. So I said again...

Me:- ''By..Bye.. Pungi."

I said and than I feel her left side touched my right side. That means now it's hug time. She hugged me and put her head on my shoulder I stand there froze. It's our daily moment I mean not mine but her. She daily hugged me and said some good words before going back but I am still not used to these all. I don't know why my heartbeats running so fast I think I have some problem with my heart too. I also want to hugged her but I don't have that much guts.

After 20 seconds she moved back. I daily used to count these seconds when she hugged me to control my running heartbeats but that is no use. Today she hugged me less because daily she hugged me more than 33 seconds. Is she sad? I haven't done anything wrong, have I? I asked to myself. Should I asked her? after some seconds I finally asked her..

Me:- "Ammm.. Pungi. Are you alright? I was just asking nothing else."

She:- "Yes. I am totally fine. Why are you asking like that Puchka?"