CH.21

SONG NAME:- "BANJARA"

Advik was sitting on sofa which is near to big window in his room. He was recalling all the moments which happened in between him and Niyati in this 2 days.

Their attraction with each other, their eyes contact, their care for each other, their closeness. Every little things are started affecting him.

How they understands each other without saying anything. How she make him understand today.

Whatever Niyati do or say he always see his Pungi in her. He don't know if that is because they are attracted towards each other or there is something else.

He always feels complete with Niyati. He hold his bracelet and said like he was talking with Pungi.

Advik:- "What is this feelings pungi? When she hold my hand today I feels like you are holding my hand. Why I always feel like you are around me whenever she is with me. Her name is Niyati but that doesn't meaning that she is you. Right na?"

His mind is in mess right now. He was not in right state that he can think what is wrong and what is right. He knows how to calm down his own self so he go and bring one old book.

He opened the book and start turning pages. In that Dairy he has all of their photos.

When she gives him Sunflower for the first time. He was happiest person on the earth.

""Let me clear here the time duration.
~They are friends in std 5th to 10th.

~They both got separated in 10th vacation.

~Now they both are away from each other from last 5 years without any contact.""

10YEARS AGO (in 5th STD.)

In Advik's one hand there is stick and in other hand there is his sunflower which he received by his angel.

Whenever he comes from garden he is always happy but today there is very big smile on his face.

Advik start walking toward his room.

Neelam:- "Golu, you come? Come here beta."

Advik go toward that direction from when his mother's voice is coming.

He sits next to his mother.

Neelam:- "Beta, in evening we have to go hospital for you regular check up."

Advik:- "In which time?"

As he asked that making all of them shocked. Because it's first time when Advik didn't make any object to not go.

His father and Varun is also there but Advik don't know that because they want that first Neelam talk to him if he didn't agree then they both also try to make him understand.

Now why Advik makes any excuse when he is more than excited to see his Pungi. He ready to do anything to see her.

In happiness Neelam hugged Advik. Then she notice one sunflower in his hand.

Neelam:- "Sunflower?"

As Advik remember about Sunflower big smile come to his face. And he asked.

Advik:- "It's beautiful right na mom?"

He asked in happy voice. It's first time Advik was talking random things before that he never talked to them on any other topic.